Images licenced in June 2023

52 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

AFAIK it's on a 24 hour update cycle. You're not saying in what time zone you're living, but my guess is that the update is during office hours of the India desk.

wim

Thanks. I’m in EU 😉

$ distro

Country: Finland ; Usage: Editorial ; Media: Editorial website ; Industry Sector: General business services ; Start: 01-May-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
Additional Details: Finland,Editorial website

From a trip to Strasbourg in 2019. Too little, too late.🙁

louise-weiss-building-by-architecture-studio-1999-seat-of-the-european-parliament-strasbourg-alsace-grand-est-france-2ABT745.jpg

Now, pertinent to a recent thread, should I have corrected the verticals a bit? Hmm.

Edited by spacecadet
  • Like 3

Oddly, another unrelated licence dropped in today also from that same event in 2017. The image of Australian Isis Holt is a new edit from a trawl back over old files - hence the recent reference number - but each is six years old.

High $$  Country: Japan ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 5,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-May-2023 ; End: 01-May-2028 ; Additional Details: Japan,Book, print and/or e-book

jaleen-roberts-long-jump-t37-athlete-competing-at-the-world-para-athletics-JKH27F.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Woking town development viewed from the Basingstoke Canal. This ugly high-rise development is making the news this week as it has resulted in the council going bankrupt.

Lowish $$, magazine license.

view-of-woking-town-from-the-basingstoke

• Like 1

mid $$

Talk about blast from the past! This is a scan of a velvia or provia film transparency shot in around 2002. This and several other shots from the same day used to sell regularly but haven't for years. Might be time to revisit their keywords...

AWYHC2.jpg

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Steve F said:

Looks like a much better month Gen for sales (not fees probably!)

Thank you Steve. This last sale was again an old UK pic, never sold before. I am at a loss understanding why I'm now getting sales of old UK pics fairly regularly. I left 12 years ago... Something has definitely changed. 

Good to see one of my earliest digital efforts getting an outing.

Usage: Corporate package use - Internal use and external non-advertising use.

Industry sector: Government (local, regional, national).

Start: 8.6.23

End: 8.6.33

Mid $$

avocet-recurvirostra-avosetta-chick-in-t

Avocet, England.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/ECRRKD/paris-eiffel-tower-view-through-the-trees-eiffel-tower-paris-framed-ECRRKD.jpg

PU for the new higher top amount to the US. (EU is half that). Which makes it one of two highest fees (out of 8 so far) this month. The other was a presentation for the same amount.

Taken in 2014, first time this one has been licensed.

wim

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For website, social media, worldwide usage, license lasts 5 years
Media: Website, app and social media
37 MB
4378 x 2918 pixels
2 MB compressed
Start: 06 June 2023
End: 06 June 2028

Low $

packs-of-spaghetti-on-a-grocery-store-shelf-with-a-notice-advertising-the-store-accepts-food-stamps-ebt-and-snap-at-dollar-general-florida-2A96146.jpg

I'm not including this for the fee 🤦‍♂️

But this was one of my first photos (2016) and it just licensed. The caption and keywording was terrible - just updated them! No idea how anyone found this, but just goes to show....

a-resident-permit-holders-only-parking-s

High $

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 07 June 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

cologne-germany-25112017-hannah-reid-of-