2 hours ago, Stokie said:

Another Stokie here!

10 sales for a gross total of £382.  Highest $82.95.  Lowest $0.20.  Average $38.20.

Views and zooms still heading downwards.

John.

Ah I'm an import, not a proper Stokie John! (Although been here 25 years)

Hartshill btw,

Hugh

1 hour ago, StokeCreative said:

Ah I'm an import, not a proper Stokie John! (Although been here 25 years)

Hartshill btw,

Hugh

I was born in Cheadle, Staffs so I'm not a true Stokie either! I've been here in Talke for the last 20 years though.

John.

• Love 1

Awful. $0 in a "can't have it both ways" manner: I was getting loads of sales when the royalties just would not clear. Then all of a sudden they cleared and my sales dropped to a literal nothing. In a way I am not sure which is worse. 🤔😛

Edited by PuffinsPictures
  • Love 1

Very bad again sadly.

1 x licence for less than a cup of coffee. Zooms coming in but need some bigger action soon for motivation 🤔

• Love 1

2 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Best month of the year so far with 22 sales for $762 gross. One $$$ in the mix.

I'm amazed how variable everyone's experience is (and mine from month to month), but maybe I shouldnt be, its supply and demand after all, and unless you do live news I think its hard to get any consistency

53 minutes ago, StokeCreative said:

I'm amazed how variable everyone's experience is (and mine from month to month), but maybe I shouldnt be, its supply and demand after all, and unless you do live news I think its hard to get any consistency

My monthly sales numbers are definitely more up and down than they used to be. One pattern that I do notice now is that I seldom have two above average (whatever that is) months in a row. June should bring fewer sales (but you never know). My sales graph for the rolling year looks something like a roller coaster. 🎢

• Love 1