5 Sales for $42 gross, $17 net

Plus 1 infringement payment of $49 net (on an Alamy exclusive image, infringement found by Alamy) THANKS

But... still awaiting clearance of about $450 (gross) of infringement invoices that have been outstanding for several months now.

Mark

• Love 1

Interesting month 54 sales for gross of $2,105 - started slowly, but eventually best for revenue since Aug 2021. 

6 sales for $$$, three of which were infringements, best $387, and three were straight sales, best $237 x 2.

Also separate infringement payments of about $100.

Thanks Alamy for chasing up these infringements

Not in NU; only in distribution to US and Japan; 

On the downside, Monthly views steadily decreasing from a high of 40,000/mth in Jan 2019, to a present of 15-17000 now; Zooms steadily decreasing from a high of 294/mth in 2019, to a present of 110-120/mth now.  Where is this likely to end, I wonder?

Kumar

• Love 1
  • Like 4

No end of month rally as I had elsewhere so just a couple of piddlers for the month. Also have a few uncleared high $$ and $$$ sales I need to follow up on - some going on 5 months now. 

Was on vacation - gorgeous weather but too cool for the beach so I shot a lot of travel stock. Ever hopeful ...

• Love 1

18 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

four sales for Mid $$ gross total.

Allan

You'll get more sales soon Allan with your recent excellent uploads seen in the Favourite thread. 

22 minutes ago, gvallee said:

You'll get more sales soon Allan with your recent excellent uploads seen in the Favourite thread. 

Why Thank You Young Lady.😘

Allan

I am also hoping for more when buyers see my images in Alamy light box.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell