Images sold in July 2022

5 minutes ago, Roy Waller said:

Usage: Editorial. Novel Use.

Mediua: Newspaper.

Print run: Unlimited.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 25.7.22.

Duration: Unlimited.

My share $0.06! A new low, can't get much lower.

atlantic-salmon-leaping-scotland-uk-2BEK

Atlantic Salmon, Scotland.

No, you can! Some of us already got 0,01 ...

Only highish $ for this one.  Thought I'd try out the new Photoshop 'Flying bird' tool. Very convincing.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 April 2022
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

The view of the Thames at dawn from Wallingford Bridge, Oxfordshire as a Heron flys across Stock Photo

• Love 1

2 hours ago, MandyD said:

these are great...Edmonton's coincided with the Pope's visit...friends tell me it was glorious

Thank you. The London event often coincides with Trooping the Colour. My image ref TRKNBJ illustrates some of the Trooping ticket holders in their finery watching the riders.

• Love 1

On 26/07/2022 at 12:38, Roy Waller said:

My share $0.06! A new low, can't get much lower.

Never say 'can't get much lower', now we will all be jinxed with yet more falling prices as it is a race to the bottom!

You should have withdrawn from Novel Use back in April.

Edited by sb photos

Low $ Argentina magazine:

sukhoi-su-27-flanker-fighter-jet-plane-from-ukraine-at-royal-international-air-tattoo-riat-2018-raf-fairford-flown-by-col-oleksandr-oksanchenko-P951R2.jpg

Ukrainian Sukhoi Su-27 Flanker being flown by Col. Oleksandr Oksanchenko at the Royal International Air Tattoo at RAF Fairford in 2018. Oksanchenko came out of retirement to help defend his country against the Russian invaders but sadly lost his life. At this year's Air Tattoo a commemoration was set up in his memory.

• Love 4

Piccadilly Railway Station in Manchester, uk.  The Transport Salaried Staffs' Association (TSSA) has asked the Government to bring the Northern Rail franchise back into public ownership. The Trade Union claims that Northern Rail faces cash problems. $.

TTF480.jpg

9 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

July is going to be a surprisingly good month for me.

Same for me.  The first half was just plain rotten with a trickle of tiddlers but then the second half came to life. Making it my best month for the year, so far.

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Same for me.  The first half was just plain rotten with a trickle of tiddlers but then the second half came to life. Making it the best month for my year, so far.

That's good to hear. May and June almost wiped me off the map. July should be the best month of this year for me as well.

There's still hope... 😎🎢

• Love 1

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

That's good to hear. May and June almost wiped me off the map. July should be the best month of this year for me as well.

There's still hope... 😎🎢

That's encouraging to hear. July very sluggish for me so far, just the one small sale this month. Sometimes get last minute sale(s) pop in at the end of the month, so fingers crossed.

Edited by Dave Richards
changed text
  • Love 1

A high angle view of English countryside from the British Camp, an Iron Age hill fort in the Malvern Hills, United Kingdom. $. A steep hill to get to this viewpoint so good to see a sale.

2FX7KTC.jpg

• Love 1

$$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ; Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ; Start: 28-July-2022 ; End: 28-July-2027

a-plate-of-vende-atlantique-oysters-and-bottle-of-clos-de-gamot-cahors-KK9X9X.jpg

Santé.
Edited by spacecadet
  • Love 1

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Magazines and books ;  Start: 24-June-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).

oslo-opera-house-snhetta-architect-oslo-

• Love 1

Mid $$ 

Country: World English Language ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Book, print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 10,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 29-July-2022 ; End: 29-July-2027 ; US

porsche-rs-spyder-lmp2-porsche-racing-car-driving-up-the-hill-climb-track-at-the-goodwood-festival-of-speed-motor-racing-event-2014-penske-team-2GEE1DH.jpg

• Love 1

U.S. TV use for $$$.  This is a shot of an actual private detective I shot for a magazine article but of course we set up the shot in parking garage and I lit him....in real life, he would be much more discreet and probably not using a DSLR anymore.

private-eye-or-private-detective-investi

• Love 1

Manchester, UK, 28th May, 2022. UEFA Women's cup on display. A national roadshow celebrating UEFA Women’s EURO 2022 arrives at the Football Museum in Manchester, England, UK. Supported by the BBC it offers a chance to learn new football skills. Organisers said: "Get down to Cathedral Gardens to get photos with the trophy, take part in activities, witness amazing skills demos and hear from star speakers." The roadshow will make 10 stops in the UK. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. $. 

2JA795J.jpg

• Like 1