Images sold in July 2022

Three sales reported yesterday.

ez-test-ny-covid-19-mobile-testing-unit-

For Editorial use as per license agreement. Low $$. Shot in May. 

harakka-island-ferry-approaching-kaivopu

Germany,Book, print and/or e-book. Low $$, distro. Shot in Helsinki two years ago.

people-enjoying-craft-beer-in-front-of-m

Germany,Magazine - print, digital and electronic. Over mid $$, but distro. Shot in September in Rome.

• Love 1

23 hours ago, Cal said:

Ridiculous. And I wouldn't be surprised if the "buyers" use the image anyway. How does this situation work? Do your royalties just get withheld until the debt is met or are you actually expected to pay upfront?

Well, I've got my debt worth of uncleared sales. At my rate it will take two months to get even.

U.S. book use for low $$$.  Shot at a U.S. mosque in Virginia, with permission from the imam for a magazine assignment. Early digital photo.

usa-virginia-mosque-muslims-in-prayer-A9

Presentation use for $$

usa-texas-tx-austin-state-capital-south-

Edited by Michael Ventura
  • Love 3

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: All media ;  Start: 19-July-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: For permitted use online and retail use. Mid $

Retail use for ticked editorial only?

acd-united-v-chequers-fc-at-a-football-match-at-parkside-stadium-in-august-2020-as-matches-resume-after-covid-19-lockdown-competitive-game-tackling-2E3DJHB.jpg

• Like 1

Manchester City Football Club holds a victory parade to celebrate the club's Premier League title win after beating Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on 22nd May. The parade of open top buses went through central Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The club said: "The club will celebrate its victory with fans with an open-top bus parade in Manchester city centre on Monday 23rd May, concluding with a stage show at Deansgate (Beetham Tower)." $.

2J9HEGB.jpg

Whingeing rewarded?? After 6 'sales' for $1.27, one at $$$+.

Singapore Museum Display

C1CYBW.jpg 

and a second sale today $$ taken many many years ago

State Ministry complex at Palmas, Tocantins State, Brazil

A6CF5F.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 1

First one for July, at last! High $.

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 18 July 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

people-walking-through-the-bloomberg-arcade-and-lunching-al-fresco-in-restaurants-at-the-bloomberg-headquarters-city-of-london-england-uk-2H09PDX.jpg

• Love 1

4 hours ago, gvallee said:

Whingeing rewarded?? After 6 'sales' for $1.27, one at $$$+.

Singapore Museum Display

C1CYBW.jpg 

and a second sale today $$ taken many many years ago

State Ministry complex at Palmas, Tocantins State, Brazil

A6CF5F.jpg

Well done Gen. I've just racked up my first sale for July for a measly high $, which leaves me with an even measlier low $.

Just waiting for that elusive $$$. I do get them, but only very occasionally.

• Love 1

On 19/07/2022 at 14:14, Avpics said:

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: All media ;  Start: 19-July-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: For permitted use online and retail use. Mid $

Retail use for ticked editorial only?

Once I'd have assumed a POS supermarket magazine, but now, who knows.

Aldi, Manchester, UK. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Editorial use on Websites, apps, social media and blogs Social Media Media: Website, app and social media Start: 19 July 2022 Duration: Unlimited. $. Shop fronts are a bit dull but they do sell.

2JDM879.jpg

• Like 2

Nine distro sales invoiced yesterday, my share will be very low $$. I actually had to report five of those image uses to Alamy to get them invoiced, the oldest use was from January 2021. I just don't get how these distro sales work. Distributors can just sell pictures and report sales if they bother? No control at all?

Anyways, one of the sales: Töölönlahti Bay in autumn. Shot in October 2020 in Helsinki, Finland.

tlnlahti-bay-in-autumn-helsinki-finland-

• Like 1

Oh the irony! While I live in Australia where there are thousands of emus, this picture was actually taken many years ago in a zoo in the UK.

I'm confused about the usage. While the Excel spreadsheet shows country as UK, the details are France (?)

Country: France ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 21-July-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ;
Additional Details: Editorial images for news websites. All images available in France whether RF and RM for publication on the sites: peopleauquotidien.com santeauquotidien.com linfoauquotidien.com

I am not in the distribution scheme (apart from Japan)

Low $ but not distro

AYT5MA.jpg

• Love 2

Police cars in central Manchester, UK. $. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Upday Monthly Allowance - 400 images - Upday personalised news app exclusive to Samsun Media: Website, app and social media Start: 20 July 2022 Duration: Unlimited. $. 

2GAYN58.jpg

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial, E-learning, website and social media and app, any size, single placement and design, worldwide, in perpetuity. Media: Website, app and social media. Placement: Single Placement. Image Size: Any size. Start: 21 July 2022. Duration: Unlimited.

Low ¢¢.

excavator-sorting-demolition-waste-and-r

Excavator sorting demolition waste and recycling metal in Helsinki, Finland. Shot two years ago.

• Love 1

the-aircraft-carrier-hms-ark-royal-seen-

The HMS Ark Royal under construction at the Swan Hunter shipyard on Tyneside circa 1980. My wife's father spent his working life at this yard, now no more.  The vessel was scrapped in 2013.

Consumer goods, Wall Decor - Single Print in one location, any size $12

• Love 2