Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, Foreign Export said:

Well January has started well

 

Had 5 $$$ sales drop in yesterday- just run of the mill images - ie typical stock stuff

 

None were distributor sales

Fantastic start to the New Year. Congratulations!

 

Kumar

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good start from me too. Two decent $$ sales on the 3rd and today one $$$ and another mid $$ for UK magazine use.

Edited by Sally
  • Love 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

First activity of the new year, a $80.69 net "Other income" dropped in my account. That's equivalent of a $200+ sale. No idea what it's for, but I'll take it.😊

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Gabbro said:

First activity of the new year, a $80.69 net "Other income" dropped in my account. That's equivalent of a $200+ sale. No idea what it's for, but I'll take it.😊

 

I just received a $26.70 payment listed as ASCLR payment - 2021 in the Net Revenue Sales Report.  You have to download the report to see the details.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Gabbro said:

First activity of the new year, a $80.69 net "Other income" dropped in my account. That's equivalent of a $200+ sale. No idea what it's for, but I'll take it.😊

 

probably recovery from an infringement use of the image

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to "Ironic Results 2022". I had a solid $$$ Saturday sale invoiced today, a very rare bird indeed. Despite the reports of penny sales, zero cent sales, DOOH's, etc., prices have been encouraging for me this month. But "pride cometh before a fall," as some wise person (can't remember which one) once said. 🧙‍♂️

 

UPDATE: It's a TV sale, one of the best I've seen for awhile. Hopefully no refund. 🤞

 

 

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

11 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

pride cometh before a fall," as some wise person (can't remember which one) once said. 🧙‍♂️

This expression comes from The Book of Proverbs in the Bible. It is sometimes quoted as pride goeth before the fall

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Alexander Hog said:

 

This expression comes from The Book of Proverbs in the Bible. It is sometimes quoted as pride goeth before the fall

 

Thanks. Hopefully the fall won't cometh (or goeth) in the form of a refund. 🙃

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to "Ironic Results 2022". I had a solid $$$ Saturday sale invoiced today, a very rare bird indeed. Despite the reports of penny sales, zero cent sales, DOOH's, etc., prices have been encouraging for me this month. But "pride cometh before a fall," as some wise person (can't remember which one) once said. 🧙‍♂️

 

UPDATE: It's a TV sale, one of the best I've seen for awhile. Hopefully no refund. 🤞

 

 

 

Well done John, you deserve nice sale!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

 

Thanks for the kind words. I'd say we all deserve a boost at this point.


True but you have been patient and always hopeful!  It would be nice if the $$$ weren’t so few and far between.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 29/01/2022 at 20:32, John Mitchell said:

Perhaps the title of this thread should be changed to "Ironic Results 2022". I had a solid $$$ Saturday sale invoiced today, a very rare bird indeed. Despite the reports of penny sales, zero cent sales, DOOH's, etc., prices have been encouraging for me this month. But "pride cometh before a fall," as some wise person (can't remember which one) once said. 🧙‍♂️

 

UPDATE: It's a TV sale, one of the best I've seen for awhile. Hopefully no refund. 🤞

 

 

Congrats John!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.