Positive Results 2022

2 minutes ago, Duncan_Andison said:

Well, as I was quick to complain about the sales from China when I had opted out I feel I should pat Alamy on the back when they do something good.

A direct sale dropped in yesterday for $834.17 with the use as "Out-of-context artwork, across TV, Non-Theatric, DTO/EST, VOD, DVD/Video, social platforms and website". 

Wow, nice one! One reason why I keep doing the (Alamy) lottery 🙃

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/11/2022 at 09:45, Duncan_Andison said:

Lottery is probably about right as it is a rare occurrence, especially in recent times. $200 used to happen quite often at one point. Nice bonus this month though!

You should have signed up to the "Postcode lottery".

Allan

• Like 1

Missing that smiley😍😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍

but who cares when you can copy and paste 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍 😍😍😍

• 2 weeks later...

A $$$$+ sale just dropped in, along with a mid $$ second license for the same image! My best license ever!!

Everything crossed for no refund....

Edited by gvallee
Shaking, I've lost my English
  • Love 5
  • Like 4

19 minutes ago, gvallee said:

A $$$$+ sale just dropped in, along with a mid $$ second license for the same image! My best license ever!!

Wow! I’ll cross my fingers and toes too.  Hope it sticks!!  A nice Xmas gift if it does!

6 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Wow! I’ll cross my fingers and toes too.  Hope it sticks!!  A nice Xmas gift if it does!

You're telling me! It will go towards a new awning for our motorhone. 

59 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Wow wow wow! Well done and bonne chance! 🤞

• Love 1

52 minutes ago, gvallee said:

Nice one! and very well deserved Genevieve..Let's hope there's a new dawning for a new awning for the motorhome soon.

ATB from cold Victoria.

• Love 2

27 minutes ago, William Caram said:

Nice one! and very well deserved Genevieve..Let's hope there's a new dawning for a new awning for the motorhome soon.

ATB from cold Victoria.

A dawning for the awning, I like that. Bring it on for the aircon! 😁

Sweating here in the tropics. 34C.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, John Mitchell said:

That's uplifting news. Congratulations. May the gods be with you... 🤞

Thank you John. I think it's uplifting for everybody. I might even brave the heat and get to my laptop to upload some more!