Images sold in November 2020

43 minutes ago, David Pimborough said:

Or even 2 spare batteries the Sony A6000's range does tend to gobble batteries 😆

Not an A6000 user, but when just carrying my RX100 I always carry 3 spare batteries, you can never predict what you may get involved in or see. Also carry a spare SD card. Not that a 64GB card is likely to fill up, but as insurance against card failure, the RX100 only has one card slot.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

Nice to get a Saturday sale and even nicer when it is one of my oldest photos on Alamy, taken in the late 1970s of a "No Nuke" protest in Washington DC.  U.S. Magazine use for mid $$.

Ah, the 'good old days', when all we had to worry about was nuclear annihilation...

• Love 2

1 hour ago, DDoug said:

This showed up on my dashboard this morning, then later disappeared. Checking sales history, it's still there. So I either got a small sale or I didn't ... anyway,  an $11 PU sale of an archival photo:

Ustad Sabri Khan Sahib, photographed in Los Angeles in 1968 while on tour with Ravi Shankar's Festival from - Stock Image

I had the same with two pictures dropping in this morning. Alamy had problems with their website. Will be there Monday I guess!

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 07-November-2020 ; End: 07-November-2025 ; Additional Details: Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Welcome weekend sale, if only for low/mid $$

violinist-of-the-feith-an-cheoil-school-of-music-at-the-2017-st-patricks-HWHNK9.jpg

• Love 5

11 hours ago, David Pimborough said:

Or even 2 spare batteries the Sony A6000's range does tend to gobble batteries 😆

I used to. I had three, lost one. 😒 I always try to charge up my batteries and take one extra though. One battery doesn't always last a day.

On 06/11/2020 at 21:30, The Blinking Eye said:

Really nice photo. There have been pro-Armenian protests here in San Francisco, one was across the Golden Gate Bridge. There was another one on the same day of the Women's March I attended. Unfortunately, my SD card ran out of space so I couldn't capture any pictures of them.

Thank you The Blinking Eye,

I ended up having a good chat to a lady from the Armenian embassy whilst there, from a distance from the main crowd. She also asked who was I working for, as she saw me taking photographs (using my trusty Fuji x100 ).

I told her I was interested in what was happening, to hear their story, and would put some pictures in to a stock library (here). 

I'm not a news photographer by any means, so quite chuffed to have a sale from the experience.

Memory cards, as with camera film, always carry spare !

• Like 2

A Presentation on Saturday, another Presentation on Sunday.

That in itself is odd but there is more: same terms, same country, today's double the price. Go figure.

R7DF5M.jpg

• Like 1

bald-eagle-totem-pole-and-mountains-a-co

mid $$ editorial royalty free
And you only talk about sky replacement like it is something new? You bunch of wimps. How about replace everything? 3 shots taken in British Columbia combined to make one, done in Photoshop 3, many years ago. John Mitchell probably recognizes the location of the totem pole.

• Love 3

Low $$. An old shot from 2006 when I had just received my Canon 5D. Frame number 502. And rather poignant, as the same magpie family still come to see me most days and brought down this years chick 2 evenings ago for the first time.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years. Rights include extended use across social media.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 08 November 2020
End: 08 November 2025

magpie-baby-A733GC.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Blockbuster Video sign. Central Drive, Morecambe, Lancashire, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

blockbuster-video-sign-central-drive-morecambe-lancashire-england-CXXHKR.jpg

Usage: Magazine, Editorial print and digital use. inside.Repeat use within a single issue.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 09 November 2020
End: 09 November 2022

Second time sold in last month. Mid$$

houston is inspiring street art in downtown houston texas Stock Photo

one of 3 images sold this morning  all mid $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Start: 08 November 2020
End: 08 November 2025

Remembrance Poppies in Edinburgh.  Mid $$.

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Start: 06 November 2020
End: 06 November 2025

Poppies at the Field of Remembrance, Edinburgh 2012 Stock Photo

• Love 2
  • Like 1