Folks: is anyone else finding  the revolving disc turning for an inordinately long time when clicking on "download sales report" to get to Net Revenue and

date of invoice/date cleared?  This has been going on for me for a couple of weeks.  

Thanks,

Kathy

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Slower than usual for me as well. It crashes sometimes too. I just assumed that it is because of the 100's of sales that I've made this month. 🤩

Editing forum posts slow and "crashy" as well, I just noticed.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kathy deWitt said:

Folks: is anyone else finding  the revolving disc turning for an inordinately long time when clicking on "download sales report" to get to Net Revenue and

date of invoice/date cleared?  This has been going on for me for a couple of weeks.  

Thanks,

Kathy

Same here. Sometimes it just won't work. I cleared my cache and it helped for the first day.....but back to almost not working again for me today.

• Like 1

Not only that, but I got that 501 error message multiple times trying to get on site this morning. When I uploaded yesterday, it took forever for 11 images to go. Usually all 11 would have gone in half the time it took one to upload. I have high speed Internet. This is very unusual.

• Like 1

On 29/10/2020 at 11:18, TABan said:

Even the forum is slow. Also, I just clicked on Notifications and got a bad gateway error.

I’ve gotten the gateway error a half dozen times, and I expect it every time I click on anything...Images Sold, Net Revenue, Your Images...just name it. I could probably vacuum my carpets in that time.
Puts me off wanting to upload anything considering how long it took for 11 to upload the other day.

If IT is working on it, nothing is happening.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On October 30, 2020 at 09:20, Bill Kuta said:

Seems a little better here today, but still slower than in the past.

I take it back. It's worse.

If this happened to me on the customer side, I would simply go on to the next image source.

My submissions last week took 72+ hours for approval which is way way slower than the usual less than 24 hours ...

I wonder if it's somehow connected with the "slow thing" issue...

Does anyone experience the same "problem"?

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

14 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

My submissions last week took 72+ hours for approval which is way way slower than the usual less than 24 hours ...

I wonder if it's somehow connected with the "slow thing" issue...

Does anyone experience the same "problem"?

Yup!

Also in the sales we used to click on "date of invoice" to see the latest licences but it only shows paid licences. In fact you get the same result in any of the three selections. USELESS. That is also waiting for 10 minutes for it to show.

Allan

Things seem to have deteriorated since the sellout.

ITMA

Edited by Allan Bell