I did notice this morning on my dashboard that the next payment date had moved from November 1st yesterday which then changed to November 2nd and today has changed again to December 1st but the account balance page is still showing as November 2nd ....

46 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Yup!

Also in the sales we used to click on "date of invoice" to see the latest licences but it only shows paid licences. In fact you get the same result in any of the three selections. USELESS. That is also waiting for 10 minutes for it to show.

Allan

Things seem to have deteriorated since the sellout.

ITMA

The net revenue sales report section is set to "date paid" in general

You must switch to "date of invoice" every time when you're in and when I'm "in" it stays on "date of invoice" all the time...No issues there

The Internet connection is vital for that, too ...

4 hours ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

The net revenue sales report section is set to "date paid" in general

You must switch to "date of invoice" every time when you're in and when I'm "in" it stays on "date of invoice" all the time...No issues there

The Internet connection is vital for that, too ...

Yes I know that thank you and that is what I did.

I have excellent internet connection too.

Anyway it is back to normal now so no worries.

Allan

17 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Yes I know that thank you and that is what I did.

I have excellent internet connection too.

Anyway it is back to normal now so no worries.

Allan

Allan, it'll be back to normal when my images spend less than 24 hours in QC.

My last batch is waiting for approval since Thursday and I'm going to ask what's happening.

Edited by Ognyan Yosifov

1 minute ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Alan, it'll be back to normal when my images spend less than 24 hours in QC.

My last batch is waiting for approval since Thursday and I'm going to ask what's happening.

Ognyan I must apologise. On reading my post above it would appear that I am being a bit short with you in my comment. Sorry.

I have four batches waiting QC and the first of them was uploaded on 19th October. The last uploaded 24th October.

Previously mine subs were going through in a week.

Allan

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Ognyan I must apologise. On reading my post above it would appear that I am being a bit short with you in my comment. Sorry.

I have four batches waiting QC and the first of them was uploaded on 19th October. The last uploaded 24th October.

Allan

Don't worry Allan,

we're in the same basket.

Stay safe!

20 minutes ago, Allan Bell said:

Allan

Mine just passed. 😉

Check yours!

1 minute ago, Ognyan Yosifov said:

Mine just passed. 😉

Check yours!

STILL waiting. I am beginning to think I may have a fail QC in there.

Allan

I just started to upload 9 images and I can see it is going to take a long, long time. They usually go in very quickly for me. I did get a quick response from contributor relations about a problem I contacted them about. The standard acknowledgement email is very different. It is a long, long email answering all the common questions. Interesting. Then shortly thereafter Ellie responded to my problem. It is one I've had before. I put my name in my keywords so if someone is copying my keywords they will end up with my name in their keywords. Some people apparently don't check what they have. Anyway, Alamy will ask them to remove it.

AHA. I spoke too soon. All my images suddenly uploaded quickly. It was only the first one that took forever.

Paulette

9 hours ago, Cecile Marion said:

Me......northern Florida, USA. It’s not like there’s something new on my page most of the time, but when I do check, it takes at least two minutes to reload the page.

Same here, but it has been impossibly slow for some days if not a couple of weeks now.  Very good internet connection here, no other problems: it is Alamy’s data refresh that is glacially slow recently.

Graham

Don't know what if anything this indicates?🤨

I noticed on the Nett revenue page the total number of images on Alamy is shown as: 225,818,146  stock photos, vectors and videos

And on the Home page it's: 226,016,892 stock photos, vectors and video

Phil

I'm finding the main site very slow to upload pages. Sometimes I'm having to try a couple of times before they upload.

Anybody else having the same problem?

John.

Only just noticed this thread.

I started another thread saying how slow pages were loading. I had to reload some a couple of times.

I've got a good fibre internet connection so no problems with other sites.

John.

1 hour ago, Stokie said:

I'm finding the main site very slow to upload pages. Sometimes I'm having to try a couple of times before they upload.

Anybody else having the same problem?

John.

Agreed John, and have found it so for some time. Particularly loading up image sales data, the recent sales page  and measures data.

No particular problem with the forum

Kumar

• Love 1

On 02/11/2020 at 16:31, Allan Bell said:

STILL waiting. I am beginning to think I may have a fail QC in there.

Allan

Yup! I was right. Ah well!  Start again.

Allan

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Agreed John, and have found it so for some time. Particularly loading up image sales data, the recent sales page  and measures data.

No particular problem with the forum

Kumar

+1.  Frustratingly slow

Pearl

1 hour ago, Phil Crean said:

Main site is fine here...loading as usual...

Phil

Just to clarify... "Main site": as in searching from the Home page is running perfectly ok for me...

What is painfully slow is the behind the scenes pages linking from the Dashboard page.

Phil

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Phil Crean said:

Just to clarify... "Main site": as in searching from the Home page is running perfectly ok for me...

What is painfully slow is the behind the scenes pages linking from the Dashboard page.

Phil

Phil,

Yes, I agree, that's what I meant! 

Net revenue, balance of account and sales history all very slow to load. AIM isn't too bad for some reason.

John.

• Love 1