Images sold in March 2020...

What did I say further up about sales appearing 3 at a time on a same day? It's just happened again today.

Presentation to Australia - $

GT1XGP.jpg

• Love 1

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/2 page
Start: 23 March 2020
End: 23 March 2025
$$

google-headquarters-in-mountain-view-cal

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 1

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: up to 2 million ;  Placement: Inside and online ;  Start: 01-February-2020 ; End: 02-February-2020 Additional Details: Any placement in paper and online. One use in a single editorial article used within the print and digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

Live news $$$

parliament-square-westminster-london-uk-31st-jan-2020-on-the-day-that-the-uk-is-set-to-leave-the-european-union-a-celebration-event-is-due-to-take-place-outside-parliament-people-from-both-leave-and-remain-have-been-gathering-outside-with-confrontations-between-the-two-factions-joseph-afrane-credit-avpicsalamy-live-news-2AT8F45.jpg

• Love 1

PJ8M0M.jpg

Small-ish sale today of a small mouse

4 MB
1333 x 929 pixels 
137KB compressed
One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

• Love 1

View from the road between the villages of Etxalar and Zugararrmurdi, Navarre, northern Spain Stock Photo

This is a sleeper taken in 2009 from a family holiday cum photo trip to the Basque region of Navarra, Spain, which sold for very low $$ for "Editorial, Print and/or e-book, any size, any placement (cover or inside) up to 10,000, Worldwide.

I recall I had just recovered from swine flu and I had been very worried that we might not be able to go but as it turned out it never turned into anything too nasty. Hopefully I will be looking back in 10 years time at a sale of one of my current images (focus stacked oranges and lemons from my living room about to go live tomorrow 😀).

Edited by MDM
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, British Gent said:

That's what I call a social distancing image...

Straya for you. And it's less than 2 hours from Sydney! Elsewhere, one is called 80 Mile Beach. All to yourself. 

Some permanent travellers like us are self-isolating in the bush, preferably by a river. A fishing rod, a campfire, stock of beer, they're sitting it out in style.

• Love 1

Continuing my best month for a long time. Direct, exclusive and decent upper $$
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 50,000
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 24 March 2020
End: 24 March 2025
gorgeous-shrimpgoby-amblyeleotris-wheeleri-with-white-lined-snapping-BXXG6K.jpg

• Love 3

I had a pile of news and editorial sales yesterday all of which I was expecting so no surprises. Then a couple of sneaky ones appeared later on, one for good $$ and this one only $ but I’m actually pleased anyway since it must be one of the most photographed buildings, I only uploaded it a few weeks ago and it was pretty dull weather when we were there.

colourful-onion-domes-of-st-basils-cathe

• Love 1

Spidean a'Choire Leith and Stuc a'Choire Dhuibh Bhig, Liathach, from the East. Torridon, Wester Ross, Scotland, United Kingdom.

spidean-achoire-leith-and-stuc-achoire-dhuibh-bhig-liathach-from-the-B3GDMR.jpg

Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 22 February 2020
End: 22 February 2025
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

• Love 1

Iglesia de San Miguel Arcángel Jerez de los Caballeros, Badajoz Province, Extremadura, Spain Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Magazine - print, digital and electronic use, up to full page, inside only, 10,000 print run, single territory, up to 5 years
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 10,000
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 24 March 2020
End: 24 March 2025

Low $$

• Love 2