Mid $$, distributor sale
2A391JF.jpg

Usage: Editorial 

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic

Print run: up to 10,000

Placement: Inside ;  Start: 01-February-2020 ; End: 01-February-2025

Additional Details: Germany, Magazine - print, digital and electronic

• Like 1

Best licence fee for a very long time. Exactly double $$$. Direct & exclusive. And great to see who licenced it too.

Media: Museum display (single use)
Print run: Single use only
Image Size: Any size
Start: 16 March 2020
End: 16 March 2030
non-broadcast, museum exhibit materials at American Museum of Natural History and traveling to multiple other venues throughout the world simultaneously, with education/web rights, in perpetuity.

tomato-cod-or-tomato-grouper-cephalopholis-sonnerati-having-teeth-HBHW3E.jpg

Edited by cbimages
  • Love 4

Termination of the Southern Reach of the Lancaster to Kendal canal. Tewitfield, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom, Europe.

termination-of-the-southern-reach-of-the-lancaster-to-kendal-canal-C3EKY8.jpg

Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 20 March 2020
End: 20 March 2025
Duration: 4 months ; Digital use across multiple platforms including archive rights in perpetuity

5 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Any sale looks good right now -- book use, Brazil distributor, low $$

Arqueopterix fossil

arqueopterix-fossil-ancestor-of-modern-b

I got one of those yesterday, too. A completely different subject though so I can image what the book is about! The first sale of the month, finally.

8 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

PU sale. Seems a rather strange subject for cards, personal prints, etc. $$ First sale for March.

KFHE75.jpg

Hi Betty,

I've had one or two 'personal' sales of similar types of image. They have always been refunded when the buyer realizes that they are only receiving a photograph and not the actual medication which they imagined they were ordering. You might just be more lucky than I have been.

7 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Hi Betty,

I've had one or two 'personal' sales of similar types of image. They have always been refunded when the buyer realizes that they are only receiving a photograph and not the actual medication which they imagined they were ordering. You might just be more lucky than I have been.

Good to know your personal experience, Stan. So I might lose the only sale I’ve made this month! 🤓

17 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Good to know your personal experience, Stan. So I might lose the only sale I’ve made this month! 🤓

Sorry to put a damper on your only sale so far this month. I could be wrong, I hope I am. Please keep us informed of the outcome.

17 hours ago, losdemas said:

There seem to be a lot more sales to Germany being reported. I, too, have had a couple reported recently. Is everyone experiencing this?

Yes, I had a sale to Germany yesterday. $31.82, but via a distributor.

Usage: Direct mail and brochures
Media: Travel brochures
Print run: up to 20,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: Full area
Start: 01 February 2020
End: 01 February 2021
Germany, Travel brochures

evening-or-night-time-view-of-the-mena-house-hotel-giza-cairo-egypt-M5CFKX.jpg

Evening or night time view of the Mena House Hotel, Giza, Cairo, Egypt, North Africa

John.

8 hours ago, Sally said:

I got one of those yesterday, too. A completely different subject though so I can image what the book is about! The first sale of the month, finally.

I suppose it could be the same publisher working on several different books. Hope more sales start trickling in for you.

March is shaping up to be a surprisingly good month for me. Didn't expect it given all that's going on.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, losdemas said:

'bout time that bear got royalties! 😂

Indeed! That whole trip has been wonderful for me. Wonderful at the time and so nice to make sales. I'll never make back what I spent on it but the experience is always the important thing.

Paulette

• Love 1

5 hours ago, Betty LaRue said:

I had the opposite experience with a PU license for a medication image, Betty. 3 days after the first sale, a second one came in. At first I assumed it was a refund, but actually they had bought a second license. I felt sorry for the buyer if they were really looking for the medication. They never asked for a refund despite making the same mistake twice!

This photo of Sunningdale Golf Course came in a few days ago for low-mid $$.

Media: Internal newsletter
Print run: Unlimited
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 March 2020
End: 13 March 2025
Use in a location guide for a home owner. Archival rights. Includes repeat use.

view-of-sunningdale-golf-course-or-club-in-berkshire-england-uk-2A3TY36.jpg

7 minutes ago, VbFolly said:

I had the opposite experience with a PU license for a medication image, Betty. 3 days after the first sale, a second one came in. At first I assumed it was a refund, but actually they had bought a second license. I felt sorry for the buyer if they were really looking for the medication. They never asked for a refund despite making the same mistake twice!

Or they were really happy with the homeopathic / placebo results.

7 hours ago, Stan Pritchard said:

Sorry to put a damper on your only sale so far this month. I could be wrong, I hope I am. Please keep us informed of the outcome.

I will, Stan. And I was only teasing you.😊 At this point, I’m grateful for a sale even if the buyer could be cheating.