Low $$$; German Speaking Countries; Editorial; Book, print and/or e-book; up to 10,000.

eneos-hydrogen-station-in-meguro-tokyo-japan-2A1X887.jpg

For a calendar in the UK... $$

DMBM4A.jpg

Grizzly Bear Cubs in Lake Clark National Park, Alaska

They were big cubs who were still young enough to be playing together as male and female siblings. Bears become very solitary as adults and the poor males are always alone. The females at least have their cubs. (Don't mess with the cubs).

Paulette

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, gvallee said:

One of 4 sales that dropped in on the last day on the month.

Yippie!! I had great hopes as I had the only zooms for the search, being the only images on Alamy.

This is the pub where David Bowie filmed part of the clip Let's Dance.

There's no great danger of pointing this out as the place is fairly remote, reachable only via dirt roads in dry weather, and would not financially warrant a trip on itself. On top of that, I had my picture taken inside the pub and it's displayed next to David Bowies' there. Little things in life...

2A8G9D9.jpg

I wonder if David Bowie went outside after and had a cold beer after the video shoot ?

I note the Aladin Sane streak mural on the right !

Thanks for posting (I be a big fan of him).

Edited by AlbertSnapper

4 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

I wonder if David Bowie went outside after and had a cold beer after the video shoot ?

Every year they have the Let's Dance Carinda Festival there. I find it amazing given the town's remoteness.

11 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

I think he did have a cold beer after the shoot. There's the nicest photo of him with Joelene King who starred in the video:

• Like 1

London, UK. 28th March 2020. Great Tit takes off from a peanut filled shopping trolley in a suburban garden. Credit: Malcolm Park/Alamy Live News. Stock Photo

Telegraph Pictures of the Day: 29.3.20

London, UK. 26th March 2020. Early morning Robin feeds from a peanut filled shopping basket in a suburban garden. Credit: Malcolm Park/Alamy Live News. Stock Photo

The Observer (cropped) 29.3.20

• Upvote 2

Thanks Carol. Enforced isolation from 4 months of cancelled news events means I’m currently concentrating on garden wildlife with props. One has to show patience. Hours of inactivity then 2 minutes of action. I could never be a nature photographer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malcolm Park said:

Thanks Carol. Enforced isolation from 4 months of cancelled news events means I’m currently concentrating on garden wildlife with props. One has to show patience. Hours of inactivity then 2 minutes of action. I could never be a nature photographer.

yeah it's funny.  I waited 3 minutes for a robin on a wire to be in a proper line, and my 10 year old nephew thought i had great patience and that he could never wait that long.  told him to never become a wildlife photographer... 

• Haha 1