Images sold in March 2020...

16 hours ago, gvallee said:

One of 4 sales that dropped in on the last day on the month.

Yippie!! I had great hopes as I had the only zooms for the search, being the only images on Alamy.

This is the pub where David Bowie filmed part of the clip Let's Dance.

There's no great danger of pointing this out as the place is fairly remote, reachable only via dirt roads in dry weather, and would not financially warrant a trip on itself. On top of that, I had my picture taken inside the pub and it's displayed next to David Bowies' there. Little things in life...

2A8G9D9.jpg

I wonder if David Bowie went outside after and had a cold beer after the video shoot ?

I note the Aladin Sane streak mural on the right !

Thanks for posting (I be a big fan of him).

Edited by AlbertSnapper

4 hours ago, AlbertSnapper said:

I wonder if David Bowie went outside after and had a cold beer after the video shoot ?

I note the Aladin Sane streak mural on the right !

Thanks for posting (I be a big fan of him).

Every year they have the Let's Dance Carinda Festival there. I find it amazing given the town's remoteness.

Thanks Carol. Enforced isolation from 4 months of cancelled news events means I’m currently concentrating on garden wildlife with props. One has to show patience. Hours of inactivity then 2 minutes of action. I could never be a nature photographer.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Malcolm Park said:

Thanks Carol. Enforced isolation from 4 months of cancelled news events means I’m currently concentrating on garden wildlife with props. One has to show patience. Hours of inactivity then 2 minutes of action. I could never be a nature photographer.

yeah it's funny.  I waited 3 minutes for a robin on a wire to be in a proper line, and my 10 year old nephew thought i had great patience and that he could never wait that long.  told him to never become a wildlife photographer...