Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Alamy said:

Please keep the feedback coming and we will look into any problems that pop up.

 

Any idea what's causing the tint?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stokie said:

I've got the link but I can't do anything with it. What do you have to do?

 

John.

log in and out again should fix it

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't get a header image to load.... Choose one and just get 3 loading dots for ages

 

Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

Can't get a header image to load.... Choose one and just get 3 loading dots for ages

 

Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Phil

 

Just had a quick play. Header image loads instantly for me.

 

Joe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Joe said:

 

Just had a quick play. Header image loads instantly for me.

 

Joe

What browser/OS are you on?

 

I'm on iMAC with Safari.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Joe said:

Windows/Firefox

Thanks... Will try Firefox and see if it helps

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

Thanks... Will try Firefox and see if it helps

 

Phil

OK...That worked! And I can see the result ok in Safari.

 

Phil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

log in and out again should fix it

 

Cheers Paul, yes, that's fixed it.

 

John.

Edited by Stokie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

Can't get a header image to load.... Choose one and just get 3 loading dots for ages

 

Anyone else experiencing this?

 

Phil

 

Yes. I've posted this issue too. No saved Header in FF or Chrome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have to click on each individual image to put them in a gallery or can you do a search by subject and then just select all those?

 

John.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Richard Baker said:

 

Yes. I've posted this issue too. No saved Header in FF or Chrome

Worked in FF for me, but not Safari....Haven't tried Chrome.

Phil

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Stokie said:

Do you have to click on each individual image to put them in a gallery or can you do a search by subject and then just select all those?

 

It seems you have to click on every single one. A quicker way would be useful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Alamy said:

 

Please keep the feedback coming and we will look into any problems that pop up.

 

You can share a link to a profile... it would also be great to be able to share a link to a gallery within a profile. :-)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt Ashmore said:

 

You can share a link to a profile... it would also be great to be able to share a link to a gallery within a profile. :-)

 

You can - just click the burger menu (three lines top right corner) of the gallery tab and share from there.

 

Cheers

 

Alamy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alamy said:

 

You can - just click the burger menu (three lines top right corner) of the gallery tab and share from there.

 

Cheers

 

Alamy

 

Nice! .. I missed that!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would it be possible to make the round profile image optional?

Edited by Thomas Kyhn
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't know if this has already been suggested.. an 'Add All' button would be good to add all images matching the search you've done to the Gallery when you are in 'curate' mode. Clicking on each image individually is a bit of a ballache! 

 

I also don't see a way to re-order your galleries (i.e move the tabs). As you add new galleries, you might want them to appear before existing galleries within your portfolio.

Edited by Matt Ashmore
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Brilliant idea! works like a dream will be having some fun with this over the next few days, Alamy, I love it! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Don't know if this has already been suggested.. an 'Add All' button would be good to add all images matching the search you've done to the Gallery when you are in 'curate' mode. Clicking on each image individually is a bit of a ballache! 

 

+1.

 

I asked the question if it was possible to add several images to a gallery from a search, but it seems you have to click on each one.

 

Not sure i've got time to add individual images, so probably won't be adding any galleries.

 

John.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Matt Ashmore said:

Don't know if this has already been suggested.. an 'Add All' button would be good to add all images matching the search you've done to the Gallery when you are in 'curate' mode. 

 

We'll certainly look at that as an option for a future update, thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

Would be possible to make the round profile image optional?

 

If enough users request this we can look at it but as it stands this current design with a profile picture will remain. You can have a blank picture there if you so choose though.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On firefox and windows 10 - now seems to be working fine.  I have had a quick play - and shared the result on Facebook to check - and it all looks great.  Plenty of things to be sorted properly the next few days (weeks lol) but like what I see.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've cleared my issue with the Header image not saving properly. I chose another image and that worked ok, then reverted to my original favourite and that now works too. Probably a browser cache problem.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.