"Your Alamy portfolio page"

I have just started to play around with the portfolio page, but no matter what I do, a link with a number is created for my alamy ID. I saw earlier where others had changed that number to a name after having created a portfolio with a number, but it won't work for me. Can anyone help?

I figured it out. It wouldn't work in Firefox. I used Microsoft Edge and it worked fine. my portfolio is now set with my name too:

https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/dianemacdonald

Edited by Diane Macdonald

Hello All,

I clicked on it and it worked - opened up a new page "My Portfolio". also gave me an option to turn it on or off..But it also says updated November 2018 so.. work in progress it is then lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/07/2019 at 15:35, Diane Macdonald said:

I have just started to play around with the portfolio page, but no matter what I do, a link with a number is created for my alamy ID. I saw earlier where others had changed that number to a name after having created a portfolio with a number, but it won't work for me. Can anyone help?

I figured it out. It wouldn't work in Firefox. I used Microsoft Edge and it worked fine. my portfolio is now set with my name too:

https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/dianemacdonald

Same issue here, but unresolved.

Tried Edge, Chrome & Firefox on both Windows 10 & Linux machines. None of them would generate a unique id.

No error messages.

(And I tried a couple of different unique ids, in case the other ones were not unique. Although I'd expect an error message letting me know if my choice was taken.)

Any help would be appreciated.

Update!!! It worked on an iPhone 5s with Safari. Who knew it could get that specific?

Edited by NomisH
Issue resolved!