1 minute ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

Has anyone created a portfolio id, mine doesn't give me the option to save it

I have. No trouble saving it.

1 hour ago, Thomas Kyhn said:

I've tried with several different photos, and they all get the same tint – like this:

GR9rjvV.jpg

Mine won’t save a header image. It just endlessly whirrs. Seems like it’s not all working 100%.

Edited by Sally

9 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

I have put different variations of my name says they are all taken???

Perhaps there are other people on Alamy with a similar name?

Just now, Sally said:

MyboGe won’t save a header image. It just endlessly whirrs. Seems like it’s not all working 100%.

It stalled here for a while too.

Had to login with google browser now its fine!

Have to get that right because i would assume its a searchable link, so put your name in there chaps

difference in browsers

google comes up with a share button, ie twitter, facebook, etc

firefox does not give me the option to share

Any other browsers showing different options?

My Header image appears fine on the back end but is absent when in front end/Public profile.

Can we have an option of searching for keyword and adding all those images into gallery, instead of adding one by one?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I guess I should play around with it a bit, but I managed to get it to work in a few minutes. Got a header up and a few verbals about what I do or did. I was using Google Chrome.

When I go to the invitation from Alamy on iCloud which I use to get into my emails I don't get very far. Strangely if I enter "Robert Estall" in the search box, I get two images of the lately deceased Professor Robert Estall from a Historical collection and three random landscapes from East Anglia from my own portfolio

Edited by Robert M Estall

1 minute ago, Robert M Estall said:

I guess I should play around with it a bit, but I managed to get it to work in a few minutes. Got a header up and a few verbals about what I do or did. I was using Google Chrome

Google chrome seems fine, all the issues have been with Firefox which is my preferred browser (colour management)

Share not working with Firefox yet, as far as I can tell - won't let me put my name in, anyway

Alex

Well my Header image doesn't Save in either Firefox, nor Chrome. One minute it's there then it's not - and the selection and positioning disappears again. I'll leave off creating a specific gallery when the glitch is sorted.

36 minutes ago, LawrensonPhoto said:

I had always been reluctant to do that for whatever reason, went ahead and changed it, looks like both will work for now.  I'll check it weeks from now and see if they still do....:lol:

https://www.alamy.com/portfolio/barryfowler

• Like 1

Sorted - tried sharing in Safari, which worked, and it now shows up correctly in Firefox

Alex

This looks well good, created a header, created a gallery, then searched for images to put into that gallery, need some more play time with but looks a very useful tool

Thank you Alamy.

Craig

Now up and running for me looks wicked, will have to look in to sorting gallery.

I've got the link but I can't do anything with it. What do you have to do?

John.