"Your Alamy portfolio page"

I guess I should play around with it a bit, but I managed to get it to work in a few minutes. Got a header up and a few verbals about what I do or did. I was using Google Chrome.

When I go to the invitation from Alamy on iCloud which I use to get into my emails I don't get very far. Strangely if I enter "Robert Estall" in the search box, I get two images of the lately deceased Professor Robert Estall from a Historical collection and three random landscapes from East Anglia from my own portfolio

Edited by Robert M Estall

5 minutes ago, Phil Crean said:

Can't get a header image to load.... Choose one and just get 3 loading dots for ages

Anyone else experiencing this?

Phil

Just had a quick play. Header image loads instantly for me.

Joe

3 minutes ago, Stokie said:

Do you have to click on each individual image to put them in a gallery or can you do a search by subject and then just select all those?

It seems you have to click on every single one. A quicker way would be useful.

Just now, Matt Ashmore said:

You can share a link to a profile... it would also be great to be able to share a link to a gallery within a profile. :-)

You can - just click the burger menu (three lines top right corner) of the gallery tab and share from there.

Cheers

Alamy