How was your August 2018?

57 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Up until yesterday I had two sales totalling $17.  I looked just now and that's rocketed up to twelve sales for $591 - lowest $8.73, highest $162.78 - I'm stunned!  The heatwave did me proud, now, off to check the weather forecast!

Thats great. Good for you. Bet you had a smile when you woke up to that.

1 minute ago, Marb said:

Thats great. Good for you. Bet you had a smile when you woke up to that.

Thanks Ian.  I had more of a shocked face than a smile as up until the 30th I had no sales.  I'll take it, though.

19 minutes ago, Colblimp said:

Thanks Ian.  I had more of a shocked face than a smile as up until the 30th I had no sales.  I'll take it, though.

You know you can see sales as they come in on the day rather than waiting until the next day, when the system has updated, by clicking on ‘Download sales report’ above your graph on your Dashboard, then choosing Date of Invoice and today’s date. It can get a bit addictive, however. But you might already know this.

5 minutes ago, Sally said:

You know you can see sales as they come in on the day rather than waiting until the next day, when the system has updated, by clicking on ‘Download sales report’ above your graph on your Dashboard, then choosing Date of Invoice and today’s date. It can get a bit addictive, however. But you might already know this.

I already know this - I mainly check 'Sales History', which is checked numerous times throughout the day lol.

1 hour ago, Colblimp said:

Up until yesterday I had two sales totalling $17.  I looked just now and that's rocketed up to twelve sales for $591 - lowest $8.73, highest $162.78 - I'm stunned!  The heatwave did me proud, now, off to check the weather forecast!

Well done Andy, that will help towards that camera.:)

A slightly above average month for sales  -- both number and amount.  Leaves me just slightly lower for this year compared to last year at the same time.

8 sales for a total of $449.99 / $229.01  (gross / net).  High was $171.99 / $86, low $7.99 / 4.00

It was a good month for the oldies:  1-A, 4-B, 1-C, 1-E, and1-H.  Most of these were first time sales.

Views and zooms were both below average as was CTR:  3246 views, 14 zoom, 0.43 CTR.

In all, not bad.

Robert'

Worst month in the rolling year for value but average (38) for number of sales.  Also two very small refunds from last year and one refund from last November which resold for slightly less with better terms:angry:. I seem to recall August was disappointing last year too.

Pearl

Archived