Images sold in August (One per day per contributor)

Used in Yahoo News to illustrate an article about Chinese tourists being warned of the dangers of travelling abroad. This particular threat was 'deaths by snorkelling in Australia'. 

chinese-tourists-looking-back-at-the-boa

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/AM50ND/extremely-blurred-zooming-effect-image-of-people-walking-of-into-the-AM50ND.jpg

German Newspaper - national - Print run: up to 25,000 - Inside 1 page - Start: 01 July 2018 - End: 02 July 2018.
Which national German newspaper has a print run of only 25,000? Neues Deutschland?

wim

On 8/7/2018 at 13:40, AlbertSnapper said:

Just around the corner from my house, where everything is wonky.  Used in advertising/promo.

a-bus-stop-shelter-on-rodborough-hill-gr

A bus stop shelter on Rodborough Hill (gradient 1:8) in Rodborough, Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK.

I can already see two interesting variations on that picture. Great photo.

On 8/7/2018 at 13:40, AlbertSnapper said:

Just around the corner from my house, where everything is wonky.  Used in advertising/promo.

a-bus-stop-shelter-on-rodborough-hill-gr

A bus stop shelter on Rodborough Hill (gradient 1:8) in Rodborough, Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK.

3 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Thank you.

This is what I like about Alamy. You can take pictures of all sorts of stuff, upload them, and customers want them!

1 hour ago, geogphotos said:

Unst, Shetland Islands - UK's most northerly bus shelter.

That's two bus shelters this month that have sold. Who'll have the third ?

I wonder if bus shelter sales are like buses... .....none for ages, then three come along at once !

Archived