Images sold in August (One per day per contributor)

I rarely get a sale on the first day of the month so it's great for the confidence to be kicking off August with a pair safely in the bag. One NU at a slightly higher value than the microstock one of July, plus this small book usage. The photo was taken years before I'd even looked at what stock photography was, which is very welcome having trawled through old hard drives of holiday snaps and other rubbish.

Homemade motorhome campervan motor home camper van using old AEC bus or coach in New Zealand - Stock Image

One on the 1st for me as well,  very small $$

Usage: Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 August 2018
End: 01 August 2023

hunter-valley-gardens-pokolbin-hunter-valley-nsw-australia-sign-at-C5PRKE.jpg

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GJD4Y8/hans-brinker-statue-of-a-dutch-boy-who-saves-his-country-by-putting-GJD4Y8.jpg

Usage: Personal prints, cards and gifts, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use.

Spotted it in The Economist however. Let's hope it's not this sale.

wim

20 minutes ago, LSP said:

Business grinds to a halt with flooding in the Cairns CBD, Queensland, Australia Stock Photo

Always nice to get a three-figure sale for an old image that's already earned its keep.

Funny combination of images, yours and mine - just above.

wim

Archived