Images sold in August (One per day per contributor)

3 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/KEDENM/amazon-and-whole-foods-sign-on-cupertino-whole-foods-market-store-KEDENM.jpg

Multiple use editorial only - Education.

wim

Good placement of the watermark. "We Love Alamy". Of course it sold!! LOL!

Gen

Personal use - but for $14 instead of $19.99 -  so even less overjoyed, especially as that would seem to signal that it's a client who gets a deal. It was also zoomed last month so I'll be checking it with tineye and google images regularly and the have you found any...thread.

Pumpkin Patch pumpkins for sale at the First Congregational Church United Church of Christ Cape Cod Chatham Massachusetts Stock Photo

Per

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Historic Tribe Of The Three Gorges China

the-tribe-of-the-three-gorges-national-g

August is shaping up nicely. Sixth sale so far, and news still to come. 

country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing

$$

picturesque-white-dutch-cape-style-churc

9 hours ago, Marianne said:

Personal use - but for $14 instead of $19.99 -  so even less overjoyed, especially as that would seem to signal that it's a client who gets a deal. It was also zoomed last month so I'll be checking it with tineye and google images regularly and the have you found any...thread.

Pumpkin Patch pumpkins for sale at the First Congregational Church United Church of Christ Cape Cod Chatham Massachusetts Stock Photo

Per

I think that $14 might be the "image package" price.

7 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

I think that $14 might be the "image package" price.

It's for one-time personal home use (it's an RM image). Nothing in the sale description says "package." The photo makes me realize summer is nearly over. 

4 hours ago, Marianne said:

It's for one-time personal home use (it's an RM image). Nothing in the sale description says "package." The photo makes me realize summer is nearly over. 

Looks like they call them "download packs."  However, I've never seen the term used in the usage info. It's $420 for 30 PU downloads, which would make the images $14 each if my math is correct. I've had a few $14 PU sales too.

Yes, pumpkin time is just around the corner for us in northern climes.

santa-barbara-california-usa-30th-januar

Santa Barbara, California USA – 30th January, 2015 Jennifer Aniston walks the red carpet at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Black pantsuit outfit by designer Tom Ford.

3 minutes ago, losdemas said:

Ouch! The view must've been nice, though?! ;):)

Fabulous. The Lost World. Have you ever seen Attenborough's footage of him at the top in the fog? I certainly couldn't do it now with my dodgy knees. I was right to do as many adventurous  things as I could starting young'ish'.

I'm not too upset about the price given what a terrible tranny scan it is. I didn't know what I was doing then. 

Gen

Archived