3 hours ago, Marb said:

June = zero downloads = £0 = zero motivation to upload here.

And why can’t I opt to stay signed into these forums instad of teadiously signing in with a captch every time ?

I had the same problem.

I solved it when I checked that "accept cookies" checkbox at the bottom of the page that showed up occasionally . After that, it's all peaches and cream

Rick

1 hour ago, Brighton Coast said:

Not bad - 49 sales in June

Wow congratulations. I’d be over the moon with that, but then I am a newbie. (5 in June, 10 for the year to date).

36 minutes ago, ACC said:

Wow congratulations. I’d be over the moon with that, but then I am a newbie. (5 in June, 10 for the year to date).

You're pretty much on the average, and if you look at the numbers, so is BC. If your images are decent, and your keywording tight, it's a numbers game. Just keep the variety going.

Not too bad a month.

22 sales for $512 gross. 13 sales came within the last 4 days.

3 refunds, the most i've ever had in a month, but one was resold for $0.13 cents lower (£51.50)!

A record number for rolling sales for the month (30), views and zooms reasonable.

Best $100, lowest just needed a second set of fingers.

4 x B

5 x C

2 x D

7 x E (including 4 of the same image)

2 x F

1 x J

1 x K

So oldies rule!

John.

76 for gross of $2350

Only 3 above $$$, best $159

for interest

A: 0

B: 28

C: 15

D: 7

E: 8

F: 6

G: 2

H: 5

J: 1

K: 2

M: 2

Not sure one can draw many conclusions from this as it clearly depends on how many in each group each individual contributor has, but I guess you could say from these figures that older images are still selling well. I am pleasantly surprised to see some Ks and Ms in here, but also surprised not to have sold any As this month as I have a lot!

Kumar

Views down, zooms up considerably, only 3 sales. Sales included one distributor sale for a very low price where the distributor actually got more then the supplier - we all know about this and I won't moan too much because everything counts. Pity this situation doesn't get addressed.

Jim ;)

I must have missed something, could someone please explain all this secret code so I can join in the fun !

4 x B

5 x C

2 x D

7 x E 

2 x F

1 x J

1 x K

Thanks

Tony

Just now, Tony said:

I must have missed something, could someone please explain all this secret code so I can join in the fun !

4 x B

5 x C

2 x D

7 x E 

2 x F

1 x J

1 x K

Thanks

Tony

The initial letter on the Alamy reference number shows how long ago the image was uploaded - we're now up to P

Alex

I have a little list.

A- before my time

B- 2009?-11

C-spring 2011- Nov 2012

D- to Apr '14

E- to Aug '15

F- to Apr '16

G- to Sep  16

H- to Mar  17

J- to 21/8/17

K- to Jan  18

I,L omitted

M- Jan- Jun '18, ish.

A little above average for number of sales but a bit below average for value.  7 sales for $213.38 / $102.02  ( gross / net ).  High was $59.99 / 30.00.  Low 3 distributors at $7.80 / 2.34.  The net for the first 6 months of this year is almost identical for that of last year.  Nothing to complain about.

Zooms at 3481 were a bit below average, but zooms at 25 were about average.  This gives a CTR of 0.72 which is a bit above average.

Robert

The 2nd best month this year in terms of $$$

11 sales, highest 119, lowest 12.82

The most bizarre thing is one of the sold images were deleted by Alamy long time ago, but sold again. How???? Though I am not complaining.

8 minutes ago, SFL said:

The 2nd best month this year in terms of $$$

11 sales, highest 119, lowest 12.82

The most bizarre thing is one of the sold images were deleted by Alamy long time ago, but sold again. How???? Though I am not complaining.

SFL - I presume that the customer re-bought an image they had bought in the past - I would be interested to know why Alamy deleted it?

Kumar

22 hours ago, Alex Ramsay said:

The initial letter on the Alamy reference number shows how long ago the image was uploaded - we're now up to P

Alex

22 hours ago, NYCat said:

It is the reference number of the pic. So if it is B it was uploaded years ago. Recently uploaded pics are starting with P.

Paulette

Many thanks

I had no idea, never really looked at the letter number sequence before.

2 hours ago, funkyworm said:

Last month I had a number of sales which were relicences for unlimited time of past licences for limited time. Something the contributors from a long time can benefit from, from which the newbies wont.

An aside relating to my earlier post, this morning I got shot my shares of one of the publishers I mentioned in the post. It would be hypocrisy to own part of a company which is contributing to our untergang.

Yes - I had 9 of those - B's and C's only

Kumar

Archived