Images sold in June (one per day per contributor)

3 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

Wild Turkeys...decent money for educational use.  A lot of my A series images have been selling lately!

It's a B month for me -- six B's and one A so far.

Not complaining but would love to see more sales of recent images as well.

This shot of my friend’s Vizsla has appeared in an online article about the top 15 best dog breeds for families. Per Google images its on at least 6 websites but I can only see one. They’re all US based and mostly blocked to me as I’m in a country where GDPR applies, ie the UK. That’s going to limit the reach of Alamy’s infringements team. 

5-year-old-male-hungarian-vizsla-dog-run

Oh wow thanks for that Mandy. I guess it only counts as one sale though, for use by the article author, not one for every website it’s on though that would be nice!

41 minutes ago, ACC said:

Oh wow thanks for that Mandy. I guess it only counts as one sale though, for use by the article author, not one for every website it’s on though that would be nice!

no problem...everyone should know when they get to be on nomnomnow :)

Duncombe Park, Hemlsey, Yorks.

Details not yet in- it's Friday!

CCA452.jpg

Worldwide, Magazines and books, Use in a magazine article (print, digital, electronic), 2,500 circulation, worldwide for 5 years (excludes advertising)

Anyone track down one of these uses? I've had a few with this wording lately. Possibly a guide book from the type of image chosen, usually architectural, but one of a hotel brunch and also a London police car.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Book, print and/or e-book
Print run: up to 5,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 01 May 2018
End: 01 May 2023
Flat rate per image. Bulk discount. Print Media - Inside Up to 1 year

family-of-african-elephants-loxodonta-africana-selous-game-reserve-CWY8BT.jpg

Kumar

Archived