Show the latest image that you sold on Alamy in November . (1 per day)

On 11/10/2017 at 22:43, Jill Morgan said:

Brookfield Place in downtown Toronto.

Funny thing, I had 4 images of Brookfield Place zoomed a couple of months ago, but this wasn't one of them.

rbc-securities-building-inside-the-allen

Very nice, Jill. I’ll bet this was shot with your RX100, wasn’t it? Any of these cameras are almost ignored.

3 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Very nice, Jill. I’ll bet this was shot with your RX100, wasn’t it? Any of these cameras are almost ignored.

Yes Betty, it was shot with my RX100.  There was a lot of PP on this image as well.  The RBC Bank Building inside was quite dark, had to adjust exposure and shadows on the building.

Jill

9 hours ago, Jill Morgan said:

Yes Betty, it was shot with my RX100.  There was a lot of PP on this image as well.  The RBC Bank Building inside was quite dark, had to adjust exposure and shadows on the building.

Jill

Smashing! 

46 minutes ago, Phil Robinson said:

Thankfully all the effort put into this one finally paid off - well, to some extent

beer-spelled-out-in-beer-mats-EETMJY.jpg

Wow, great image! Sometimes one gets a brilliant idea, executes it, then the image(s) sit there like a lump of coal. Your hard work caught the eye of someone! I think this will be a repeater.

Betty

11 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Wow, great image! Sometimes one gets a brilliant idea, executes it, then the image(s) sit there like a lump of coal. Your hard work caught the eye of someone! I think this will be a repeater.

Betty

Thanks - the fun bit was collecting the beer mats!

Archived