1000th image sold!

Ok guys, this is something I wish to celebrate with all of you. Today sale ERX5KX which popped up in my account marked the 1000th sale I got with Alamy since this adventure of mine begun several years ago. I am member since summer 2007 but only from the end of 2009 I started to upload photos regularly. If someone told me just a few years ago I would have seen a thousand of photos on mine through Alamy I would have laughed without restraint! Thanks Alamy and thanks myself also!  :D

boat-restaurants-floating-on-the-golden-

You have set a very high standard, that we should all aspire to.

Analyze his 7857 image portfolio and learn. High resolution, no duplication, well processed, not a weak image in the bunch, from locations around the world, by a photographer who MAKES a picture rather than TAKES a picture.

This is the competition.

You have set a very high standard, that we should all aspire to.

Analyze his 7857 image portfolio and learn. High resolution, no duplication, well processed, not a weak image in the bunch, from locations around the world, by a photographer who MAKES a picture rather than TAKES a picture.

This is the competition.

I like his images a lot. He's rather good. 

Archived