same for me, I do not remember if its always tuesdays, but there have been odd days where at lunchtime the update was not done yet. 

Being an IT guy, I lack understanding why this is not an automated process that runs just past midnight, no human intervention should be necessary to update the stats. 

Today my stats updated 17:05 GMT - just some 30 mins ago. 

same for me, I do not remember if its always tuesdays, but there have been odd days where at lunchtime the update was not done yet. 

Being an IT guy, I lack understanding why this is not an automated process that runs just past midnight, no human intervention should be necessary to update the stats. 

Today my stats updated 17:05 GMT - just some 30 mins ago. 

Me too.

Would be nice to know what's happening. 

Still no updates, no images to keyword.................... they keep piling up  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

I consider myself lucky then to have uploaded on Sunday night and have them pass on Monday night. 

Maybe their trying to hire someone new to push the button http://www.alamy.com/work-for-us/default.asp  :huh:

We're looking for someone who is:

• Confident dealing with queries in a diplomatic, efficient and professional manner

"Diplomatic".....? Nope, not for me. I'm out  <_<

Cheers,

Philippe

I guess it depends on whether you go for the 'Donald Trump' definition of 'diplomatic' or the 'Barack Obama' definition...

Maybe their trying to hire someone new to push the button http://www.alamy.com/work-for-us/default.asp  :huh:

We're looking for someone who is:

• Confident dealing with queries in a diplomatic, efficient and professional manner

"Diplomatic".....? Nope, not for me. I'm out  <_<

Cheers,

Philippe

I guess it depends on whether you go for the 'Donald Trump' definition of 'diplomatic' or the 'Barack Obama' definition...

I thought DT was completely oblivious to the existence of the word diplomatic - now I am interested in his definition ;)

Back to topic, I have also stuck a batch of pictures in Awaiting QC since Monday morning when I uploaded before business hours. 

Archived