So how was 2014 for you?

I only joined in August, have been fairly unproductive in relation to others since then, but am happy to report;

On sale up 100% sales up 100% revenue up 100%

I do not expect to say the same next year.

Better than I expected when I uploaded my 4 trial images in mid January 2014.  1247 images uploaded without a QC problem, first sale in June with 559 images on sale, now up to 14 in total.  First payout due this month.  It's looking promising for 2015.

More sales and revenue than 2013. The only other year 2014 beat is my first year, 2002 and it did not manage that if you account for inflation and reduced commission. Way below my best years (by 70%)

Not really worth the effort :( It is a toss up whether I will still be here this time next year; the next six months effort and 2015 results will be key. Whatever happens I will still be working as a photographer.

Only joined in October 2014, have 438 images on sale but no sales as yet so a little disappointed but obviously too early to judge. My intention is to keep uploading throughout 2015 and review things at the end of the year.

I had a so-so year.  With 176 sales, it tied with last year as third best year (in ten years) in terms of sales but it was the third worst year, in terms of revenue.  Still trying to get back to 2012 numbers!  Fingers crossed for 2015!  I wish everyone a great new year at Alamy and all your endeavors!

Sales vomiting upwards (about double that of the previous year) but increase in revenue much less impressive. Suspect that my net earnings will be very similar. Running to stand still.

My second full year in.

In 2014 i doubled the amount of uploads and more than doubled my number of sales.

Experienced plenty of good size £ sales too = So very happy. 

2014 turned out to be my best year on Alamy with 124 sales, beating my previous record of 109 in 2012.

Average price per image was down somewhat from the last couple of years. Nonetheless, 2014 was my best year for gross income ($9843) as well, but not by much.

Archived