June Challenge - Perspective

Tom

I've got too many receding perspectives to choose from, so I went more conceptual.

Male and female hikers at the summit with binnoculars:

ABH99K.jpg

Collection of 3D glasses in dark room on mirrors reflecting screen projection of Fall scene:

C0Y6BM.jpg

Two men isolated on rock silos with a Grand Canyon chasm separating them:

ANTM6W.jpg

To be honest with you, I was going to skip this month's contest. When I first saw Lynne from Scotland's tunnel I thought 'she nailed it'. But then along came Kumar's trained pigeons and OMG! And now I see Lynn from Florida's Metro station and I don't have any that can compete with that. But I suppose as Michael Ventura's entry pointed out, perspective can mean other concepts. Like from my perspective this photo I took last Saturday should have scored a perfect 4 on Stockimo because I finally created a 'mood', but alas it only scored a 3. 

Lisa, I felt the exact same way and almost did not enter but then thought, why not try. Glad I encouraged you!

To be honest with you, I was going to skip this month's contest. When I first saw Lynne from Scotland's tunnel I thought 'she nailed it'. But then along came Kumar's trained pigeons and OMG! And now I see Lynn from Florida's Metro station and I don't have any that can compete with that. But I suppose as Michael Ventura's entry pointed out, perspective can mean other concepts. Like from my perspective this photo I took last Saturday should have scored a perfect 4 on Stockimo because I finally created a 'mood', but alas it only scored a 3. 

Lisa, I felt the exact same way and almost did not enter but then thought, why not try. Glad I encouraged you!

Hey, it's all in fun. Keep things in perspective. B)

I agree with John. I'm really enjoying seeing all of your different perspectives on perspective, so please do feel free to post your pictures! :)

Hi Lisa, Thanks for mentioning me. I usually try and enter if I've time as it's just a bit of fun and lightens the day! I never enter with the thought that I might win as everyone else's always seem so much better!! I do, however, like seeing how everyone interprets the theme and usually in ways I hadn't thought of!  I'm glad Michaels comment encouraged you and glad your doing so well with your Stockimo shots!

Whilst replying I thought of another one so here's my second:

D9PGB7.jpg

My portfolio does not contain images which can be deemed to convey pure perspective. However in the spirit of the competition I offer the following.

BB8WGA.jpg

A14 looking East

D3EKHP.jpg

Concrete pier supports

BWYC67.jpg

Llandudno west shore overlooking Conwy Bay North Wales

Allan

Here are three from me, including an oldie (I hope its OK to put in an archival image I took in the past).

Forge Row terraced houses at Cwmavon, Torfaen, Wales, UK.

BBE56A.jpg

Mountain road on Mynydd Llangatwg, Powys, Wales, UK.

B3B9RX.jpg

Gasworks at Slough, Berkshire, UK.

DJDA7M.jpg

Graham

Edit:  I had forgot to put in the captions

Here are my 3.

D3PPAM.jpg

"The Meeting Place" statue at St Pancras station

CPTNJC.jpg

Relaxing on the balcony with a book and a glass of wine

CPTNKP.jpg

Yum - coffee and cake!