Images sold in October 2023

A really old film scan of a Sea Angel. Low $$ Odd usage.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use only in publications printed by Church Times and published on associated digital and social media platforms.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 23 October 2023
Duration: Unlimited

R2614N.jpg

Happy sale for a new book on shells. $$ Country: Worldwide
Usage: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. inside.One time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 24 October 2023 End: 24 October 2033
FF4RM1.jpg

Three sales of this fish species that has the shortest life of any. I found this image online dated in September and reported it. Not sure why there are three sales for the same use. This will be the 5th, 6th and 7th sale of this image if they all hold. Pathetic $.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 500,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 27 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Any placement: Inside or cover.

EWT04E.jpg

• Love 3
  • Like 3

59 minutes ago, Adie said:

I think you meant to post this in the images found thread

• Like 1

On 19/10/2023 at 15:13, Martin L said:

Bread/Food Queue Moscow 1990 after the fall of the Soviet Union.

Scan from film.

TV use.

High $$

historic-archive-image-of-a-long-queue-of-russian-people-muscovites-waiting-to-buy-bread-from-a-shop-moscow-russia-1990-during-the-food-shortage-and-bread-shortage-after-the-fall-of-the-soviet-union-2MPW4FK.jpg

Martin,

Have a bit of a problem with "1990 fall of Soviet Union"  the Soviet Union ended (fell) in 1991.  I lived in Moscow 

in 1990 (1987-1997),  I believe that is Novy Arbat street.

Chuck

4 hours ago, Chuck Nacke said:

Martin,

Have a bit of a problem with "1990 fall of Soviet Union"  the Soviet Union ended (fell) in 1991.  I lived in Moscow 

in 1990 (1987-1997),  I believe that is Novy Arbat street.

Chuck

Thanks I'll add the street name.

Maybe "1990 the beginning of the fall of the soviet union" is better?

As you were there longer than I, maybe you can help identify this photog and/or model? Or is it you???? :) 

Taken in Red Square in 1990

archive-historical-image-of-a-fashion-photographer-and-model-in-a-russian-fur-round-hat-and-coat-standing-by-a-large-format-polaroid-camera-on-a-tripod-during-a-fashion-shoot-in-red-square-moscow-1990-2T43BYW.jpg

Edit: Actually I've added it as a new topic.....here....... to prevent clogging up this thread with my problems

Edited by Martin L
Added date

$$

Usage: Advertising and promotion, Below the line marketing - includes private marketing for one event - event stationery and corporate website. Does not include any paid-for advertising
Media: Promotional brochures/ leaflets/inserts
Start: 27 October 2023
End: 27 November 2023

archive-photograph-of-green-bricks-pub-humber-dock-street-kingston-EH867G.jpg
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, Martin L said:

As you were there longer than I, maybe you can help identify this photog and/or model? Or is it you???? :) 

archive-historical-image-of-a-fashion-photographer-and-model-in-a-russian-fur-round-hat-and-coat-standing-by-a-large-format-polaroid-camera-on-a-tripod-during-a-fashion-shoot-in-red-square-moscow-1990-2T43BYW.jpg

Edit: Actually I've added it as a new topic.....here....... to prevent clogging up this thread with my problems

Martin,

I have no idea who that is but the model looks familiar...  Just for the record the Soviet Union officially ended in December 1991.

Chuck

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Martin L said:

Thats pretty funny, the old NPC back, Norman 200 strobe.  

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1

On 26/10/2023 at 14:36, Avpics said:

Image taken 11 March 2017, uploaded 3 October 2023, sold 26 October 2023, for $. Kicking myself for having so much material sitting around for so long that could have been earning cents! Some may have sold for more though, maybe.

placard-at-a-million-women-rise-protest-against-male-violence-towards-women-in-all-its-forms-london-uk-iranian-nargis-mohammadi-message-2T02K50.jpg

I sometimes do the same.

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. 

Finasteride 5mg. Tablets. 28 tablets for oral administration only. WARNING:FOR USE BY MEN ONLY. Actavis. Stock Photo

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Start: 08 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

Sold on 8th October, not yet refunded.

2nd time this month. $

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 18-September-2023 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;

Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article

view-of-the-queens-royal-mews-from-above

• Love 1

One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Mid $. Used in The Times some weeks ago.

young-chef-frying-vendaces-at-baltic-her

Young chef frying vendaces at Baltic Herring Fair in Helsinki Market Square, Finland. Shot in October 2019.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 29 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity    $$

Red Roses for Valentine`s

bouquet-of-red-roses-and-white-baby%60s-

Edited by Sharon
image distorted
  • Love 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/CNR3W5/life-guard-lifeguard-station-hut-in-long-beach-ca-california-with-CNR3W5.jpg

Life guard station in Long Beach Ca with Island Chaffee in the distance. Island Chaffee is an offshore oil production facility disguised as a palm tree clad island. It's one of four so-called THUMS man-made islands.

PU. First time for this 2011 image. One more of those October images that had never been sold.

wim

Edited by wiskerke
  • Love 1
  • Like 1