Images sold in October 2023

On 20/10/2023 at 07:50, StokeCreative said:

Low $$ (could have done something with the sky Hugh!)

Rights Managed Country: Worldwide
Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 18 October 2023
Duration: In perpetuity

wall mural painting of Martha, the Last Passenger Pigeon on a building in Cincinnati Ohio

2HCC73T.jpg

That's a long way from Hanley duck!

• Love 1

Horse Guards Parade off Whitehall in central London, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. Country: Worldwide
Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Media, design & publishing Image Size: Any size Start: 26 August 2023
One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. $.

Lucky to get a blue sky day in London when I was there during Covid. I stayed next to Eros Piccadilly in a tiny room nearby so I could walk there in 2 minutes. It was fascinating. I recall staying at the Regent Palace Hotel across the road in 1959 when I was 7 years old. The large reading and writing room, with embossed notepaper and embossed envelopes, with only myself in it was a sight to see. My family did start a travel agency in Blackpool, Lancashire, UK, in 1946 so even then I knew the secret of travel for me is going when and where is quiet and there is something delectable to see and smell and admire.  

2HMT150.jpg

Manchester, UK, 31st May, 2022. 'Make Elizabeth the Last. Abolish the Monarchy' advertising billboard appears in Manchester, England, UK, in the run up to the Platinum Jubilee. Media report billboard organisers Republic saying: "Recent polls now show more than one in four want the monarchy abolished, while support has dropped from 75% to 60%. Ten years ago, around 10,000 street parties were registered for the jubilee. This time, it's just 1,700." The same poster has appeared in other UK cities, produced after crowd funding money to carry out the campaign.

Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News  Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial Media: Editorial website Industry sector: Education Image Size: Any size Start: 20 July 2023 Duration: In perpetuity.

2JAK9F5.jpg

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AlanC said:

One from Storm Babet... quick sale but minimum $, not even a coffee!

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by Euromoney Trading Limited and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 23 October 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Scotland, Oct 19th 2023: Waves at Aberdeen south breakwater during storm Babet

2T2G9NG.jpg

Wow! And with stock prices going down and coffee prices going up.

Red warning road sign reduce speed loose chippings village lane Fen Road Milton

red-warning-road-sign-reduce-speed-loose

Usage: Editorial

Media: Editorial website

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing

Image Size: Any size

Start: 24 October 2023

Duration: In perpetuity Digital - Standalone For editorial use on owned digital. **Excludes advertorial use For the life of the article. one time use

$$

Allan

• Like 1

Image taken 11 March 2017, uploaded 3 October 2023, sold 26 October 2023, for $. Kicking myself for having so much material sitting around for so long that could have been earning cents! Some may have sold for more though, maybe.

placard-at-a-million-women-rise-protest-against-male-violence-towards-women-in-all-its-forms-london-uk-iranian-nargis-mohammadi-message-2T02K50.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A train that, as I understand it, conveyed domestic waste from Manchester to Scotland, the Binliner ! I'm not sure if it still operates. Seen here returning south. $23

binliner-freight-train-thought-to-be-use

Edited by Bryan
  • Like 4

Commiserations to anyone who has had the misfortune of being subjected to the moronic TFL "See it, Say it, Sorted" safety campaign. 

Otherwise a nice little midway $$ earner.

See it, Say it, Sorted safety campaign poster on Great Portland Street underground station Stock Photo

Country: Worldwide. Usage: Editorial. Media: Editorial website. Duration: In perpetuity

• Like 1