Images sold in December.

Chinese Consulate, Denison Road, Rusholme, Manchester, United Kingdom. The media has reported that, on 16th October, 2022, a protester about the situation in Hong Kong was dragged into the consulate grounds by unidentified men who came out of the consulate and the protester was then assaulted by them. A police officer intervened and the victim was pulled out of the grounds. The BBC reports that: 'the Foreign Office said it was urgently seeking clarity on the incident. Greater Manchester Police has launched an investigation'. $

(You may have seen the media reports this week that some six people from the Consulate have left the UK.)

2K735NW.jpg

Lyle's Golden Syrup Non-drip jar. 

Lyle's Golden Syrup Non-drip jar. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 14 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

1910 Shand Mason Steam Fire Engine 'George V'.  The Greater Manchester Fire Service Museum, in Rochdale, UK,, is planning to start  construction work at its new location, the adjacent former Maclure Road fire station, later this year .The building will be fully restored to its 1930s condition by late 2020. The move to larger premises means that full-sized fire engines can be displayed, alongside many fascinating historic items of firefighting equipment. (taken with permission of the museum, which is now in its larger premises). $$

TTD9MP.jpg

25c.... 😧 Larnaca Airport, Cyprus.

Usage: Editorial, Single use across website and/or digital publication such as E-book or PDF, any size, any placement, in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

larnaca-international-airport-glafcos-cl

On 15/12/2022 at 01:17, gvallee said:

I am in total shock. $$$$ sale!!!

Advertising and promotion Australian newspaper

Now praying to the God of no refund!!

2GKB88T.jpg

Gen! Fantastic result! Well done! - gives all of us hope!

Kumar

• Love 1

Editoria UK $

inside-cafe-irua-landmark-of-pamplona-na

Mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Commercial electronic ;  Media: Website, app and social media ;  Start: 16-December-2022 ; Duration: In perpetuity ;
   Additional Details: Usage sur un site internet unique, une application, un blog, ou sur les réseaux sociaux (exclut la publicité), monde.

empty-the-sistine-chapel-ceiling-painted

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A couple in today, both identical details for a UK magazine. Added together they will just buy me pint of beer in my favourite watering hole.

A few turnstones at a high tide roost, and a buck roe deer who it seems didn't cut the mustard. The doe took a submissive posture but then ran away. 

turnstone-scotland-uk-2C1WHAF.jpg

Turnstones

roe-deer-capreolus-capreolus-male-buck-a

Roe deer

• Love 2
  • Like 2

caff-macchiato-in-a-white-cup-on-a-woode

Amazing sale yesterday, but not in a positive way. This caffè macchiato pic sold to Italy for a fee of $1.00. My share? I couldn't buy this coffee in Italy for my share. And why are they buying from me -- don't they have enough coffee In Italian?  In Italian, macchiato means 'stain'. I think this sale is a stain on the Alamy pricing system. 

Edited by Ed Rooney
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 1

High $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Travel guides -print and/or e-book ;  Print run: up to 500,000 ;  Placement: Inside ;  Start: 13-December-2022 ; End: 13-December-2025 ; 
  Additional Details: Limited rights include single editorial worldwide travel guide use. Any size interior placement up to a 500,000 

tourist-in-the-ferry-to-taboga-island-E5

• Love 1
  • Like 1