Images sold in December.

Exterior front entrance to the small rural town Post Office in Shorter, Alabama, USA. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Education
Image Size: Any size
Start: 01 August 2023
Duration: In perpetuity Editorial use with in-context marketing allowed. 10 years. Archived in perpetuity. Multiple use in same learning lesson allowed.

Nice $$ and another repeat seller.  I can't believe how many repeat sellers I've had this year.

Rick

• Like 1

Two dropped in today, first one of those piddly little ones where we get a few cents and the buyer gets a RM image forever.

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 13 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

tourists-relaxing-on-sun-lounges-kuta-le

Second just into $$, RF & distributor, not much left for me

grey-reef-shark-or-whaler-shark-carcharh

• Love 6

Sold today for peanuts but it's my 2000th sale...😀   I passed my previous yearly record for number of sales about 3 weeks ago and with a bit of luck I might beat the previous record for revenue by the end of the year - about $40 short at the moment.

Durham railway station......

durham-railway-station-durham-city-engla

• Love 5
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

...... with a bit of luck I might beat the previous record for revenue by the end of the year - about $40 short at the moment.

Done it already!  Now my best year for revenue as well - two more sales just dropped in, both high $$.  Here's one of them - the Potato Wharf apartments, Manchester...

apartments-at-potato-wharf-castlefield-m

Edited by Vincent Lowe
  • Love 1
  • Like 5

47 minutes ago, Vincent Lowe said:

Done it already!  Now my best year for revenue as well - two more sales just dropped in, both high $$.  Here's one of them - the Potato Wharf apartments, Manchester...

Congrats!  Well done!

• Thanks 1

While it's good to see a sale, it's tough to get motivated with RM (?) licenses like this for barely mid-$. Might as well give 'em away and call it a day. 😕

Usage: Multiple use in all owned digital channels, in-perpetuity.
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 13 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

Trove Cannabis recreational and medical marijuana shop on Samish Way, Bellingham, Washington state, USA Stock Photo

P.S. I wasn't planning on being a customer, but my share of this sale wouldn't even cover a cup of coffee let alone any of the other stuff.

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, gvallee said:

I am in total shock. $$$$ sale!!!

Advertising and promotion Australian newspaper

Now praying to the God of no refund!!

2GKB88T.jpg

Wow, congratulations Gen. You have earned it, about time you reap higher rewards. Has your heart slowed back down, yet? 😁

41 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

Wow, congratulations Gen. You have earned it, about time you reap higher rewards. Has your heart slowed back down, yet? 😁

I didn't even report all previous sales this month, I got so disheartened. Sales previous to that one were for:

$1.36

$1.29

$7.16

$3.90

It just goes to show that anything can happen. Even after 20 years!

• Love 2
  • Like 1