Images sold in December.

sold a couple of Alamy-whacks for 1/2 decent $$ recently. Obviously not going to reveal the details although more recent submissions might be restricted. One of the perks of being one of the older hands is I have images of sites which now have photo terms on access. Some used to be keen on the publicity who seem to have become mean spirited. And I'm not just speaking of the NT!

• Like 2

3rd time out for this raptor, but 1st time in portrait format. 5 sales in the month equals my monthly record.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start:12.11.22.

One use in a single editorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

$: single digit only, making 4 single digit sales & 1 double digit sale for the month.

buzzard-buteo-buteo-on-a-stump-uk-R9WPCY

Buzzard, Scotland.  

• Love 3
  • Like 2

macro-close-up-view-of-man-working-on-la

Not actually a sale - top up from an old one:

5 MB
1062 x 1596 pixels
132KB compressed
China,Editorial website; Top-up amount for Jun-Aug sale

(3 cents - wow, I feel so much better!)

This has been a good evergreen seller for me, usually in the high $$.  Still, nice to know my husbands old laptop still looks modern from that angle. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Whataburger fast food restaurant exterior sign and corporate logo on tall sign poll indicating 24 hours service near the Interstate in Alabama USA. Stock Photo

Yesterday I posted what I thought would be my last sale for 2022 but late last night this dropped in.

Whataburger has been good to me.  I think this is the third sale for this image, twice this year.  Good $$ too.

Usage: Editorial, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Image Size: Any size
Start: 30 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

Rick

• Love 1