Images sold in December.

A pic from my garden in the days when I didn't mind the cold. Long gone now. It's a double digit sale though. It must be Christmas.

Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Start: 20.12.22  End: 20.12.27.

$$ lowest quartile.

house-sparrow-passer-domesticus-on-hawth

House sparrow, England.

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I'd almost given up on December when this popped into my sales notifications this morning.

Low $$ but welcome.

City of London armed police officers.

These are the guys that are ready to take extreme risks to keep the city safe. Respect!!

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in an editorial newsletter.
Start: 20 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

city-of-london-armed-police-officers-take-a-break-and-stand-in-conversation-next-to-parked-police-car-in-wood-street-london-england-uk-2CAJD54.jpg

• Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/GT7CEY/edinburgh-university-graduation-day-family-parents-and-official-photographer-GT7CEY.jpg

Editorial. Examination papers 😁. Low $$ first sale of this one.

Maybe I should enter it in this month's challenge.

Four more today so far from low to mid $$. One from 2005 that sold for the 1st time.

wim

• Love 1

21 minutes ago, Michael Ventura said:

May be a year end surge.  Just had four sales drop in, all for low $$.  These two were for a German book use.  A crab cake in Maryland and restaurant/book store in DC

maryland-crab-cake-served-at-brewer-s-al

usa-washington-dc-food-busboys-and-poets

Ahh crab cakes!

Yes a White House one for me.

wim

• Love 1

Upon my request, Alamy removed PU restrictions on my portfolio two days ago. Guess what this one is? Didn't take long eh? I will re-start my PU lightbox for follow up - $

MNK389.jpg

• Like 1

A repeat seller and also a holiday snap.

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 50,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1/8 page
Start: 12 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Country - UK & US

coverack-cornwall-uk-19th-june-2021-sunny-weather-and-ideal-conditions-create-the-optical-illusion-of-a-flying-ship-seen-off-the-cornish-coast-near-coverack-fishing-village-credit-jmf-newsalamy-live-news-2G45XEG.jpg

Shot, uploaded, licenced AND found by Bryan before lunch.  He's a canny lad!

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 15 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

bristol-uk-15th-dec-2022-nurses-supported-by-their-union-the-royal-college-of-nursing-are-taking-industrial-action-to-support-a-pay-claim-5-in-excess-of-inflation-as-well-as-the-concern-over-their-pay-during-a-cost-of-living-crisis-the-nurses-are-concerned-about-staffing-pressures-facing-the-profession-pictured-is-the-picket-line-outside-the-north-bristol-nhs-trust-southmead-hospital-credit-jmf-newsalamy-live-news-2M3ED34.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, wiskerke said:

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/C0JA6T/landmark-mural-of-a-buxom-lady-on-the-side-of-club-madams-organ-on-C0JA6T.jpg

Plus a Madam's Organ. Travel Guides Germany. Low $$ distributor on top of that.

wim

I know that mural well and it's a good place....been too long since I was there last. Back in the early 1980s, I dated a gal who lived in Adams Morgan.

Edited by Michael Ventura

2 hours ago, gvallee said:

Upon my request, Alamy removed PU restrictions on my portfolio two days ago. Guess what this one is?

Gen, are you too worried? These days, PU is above the typical license price, unfortunately...

2 hours ago, Steve F said:

Gen, are you too worried? These days, PU is above the typical license price, unfortunately...

Yes Steve that's why I removed the restriction. It made sense in the past when prices were higher. However, having busted a few, I know too well the common PU misuse. The worst was a PU license used for a CD cover. That would be easy to spot and bust again for decent money. 

Sold yesterday, lowest $...

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 21 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

King's Lynn Minster, the medieval church of St Margaret all the Virgin Saints, in Norfolk, England.

King's Lynn Minster, the medieval church of St Margaret all the Virgin Saints, in Norfolk, England. Stock Photo

• Love 1
  • Like 1

A welcome $$$ from the US. Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Magazine, editorial print and digital use,  up to DPS, cover and/or inside, repeat use within a single issue, Discounted re-use ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 22-December-2022 ; End: 22-December-2024

ryan-pt-22-recruit-st3kr-vintage-united-states-army-air-corps-military-trainer-plane-monoplane-g-bypy-flying-at-an-airshow-2HDCG5M.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Usage: Personal use, Persönliche Ausdrucke, Karten und Geschenke oder Referenz für Künstler. Nicht für werbliche Nutzung; nicht zum Weiterverkauf bestimmt.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use
Duration: In perpetuity. Well thats cleared that up then, translation anybody. 🙂 Small $. 

father-christmas-or-santa-claus-arriving

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Several images sold from mid $$ to $, some examples

Mid $$

Usage: Magazines and books, Use in a single magazine or book (print and/or digital), inside use, 2,500 circulation, worldwide (excludes advertising).
Duration: In perpetuity

people-in-the-swimming-basin-of-norcross

Mid $$ editorial

spring-mosaic-of-the-oecus-late-antique-

$ Editorial

bridge-in-plaza-fefins-cambados-province

• Love 2