Images sold in December.

'Welcome to Cumbria', boundary sign. Killhope Cross. Killhope Head, Cumbria / Weardale boundary, England, U.K., Europe. 

'Welcome to Cumbria', boundary sign. Killhope Cross. Killhope Head, Cumbria / Weardale boundary, England, U.K., Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Image Size: Any size
Start: 30 August 2022
Duration: In perpetuity One use in a single editorial or advertorial article used within web versions of titles from the same group. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article. Country: United Kingdom

This image also sold in the last week of November. Both times for peanuts.

• Like 1

6c net to start the month!

trans-lives-matter-protest-placard-at-pride-london-2022-the-fiftieth-anniversary-of-the-event-parade-marching-along-piccadilly-transgender-rights-2JG0HF5.jpg

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Insert: more than 25 ;  Placement: National ;  Start: 01-December-2022 ; Duration: Unlimited ; Additional Details: Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

first sale of the month on the 1st, is that a positive sign ?

lowish $$

F9T3NM

Royal Mint court

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 01 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity Editorial - websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

First one for Dec. Lowest $ that net won't allow me to buy one of these eggs 🙂

Usage: Editorial, For Editorial use on the customers website, app and social media platforms (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 01 December 2022
Duration: Unlimited

KXRERD.jpg

• Like 1

Nice starting of this month. It looks like as the beginning of this year.

Two sales today.

Presentation

modern-office-building-in-u-shape-with-a

mid $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Retail book. Editorial print + digital use. Missing inside.One time use only ;

Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 02-December-2022 ; End: 02-December-2029

ceiling-fresco-depicting-the-apotheosis-

Edited by Abiyoyo
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/2CTEEKP/basilica-of-saint-paul-outside-the-walls-san-paolo-fuori-le-mura-st-pauls-outside-the-walls-interior-one-of-four-papal-basilicas-in-rome-italy-2CTEEKP.jpg

San Paolo fuori le Mura. Rome.

PU regular fare to the US $$. Which is 99 times the previous sale, 12 months ago. That time it went for 0.17

Then I thought nothing of it and didn't look it up, blaming a Chinese distributor. (In thoughts only, but I do apologize.)

Now I went back to it and found out it had been one of those funny syndicated editorial news features. Intended for use in UK Media: Newspaper - national ;  Print run: Unlimited ;  Insert: more than 25 ;  Placement: National ; Duration: In perpetuity.

Now I know why it was a good thing I never tried to block PU's.

wim

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

Ealing Studios. Walpole Park, West Ealing, London, England, United Kingdom, Europe. Stock Photo

Usage: Commercial electronic, Use in a single website, app, social media or blog (excludes advertising), worldwide.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 02 December 2022
Duration: In perpetuity

• Love 2

A rare Sunday sale - in fact, ever more rare, two sales dropped in today, both low $$ so probably PU.  A took three different shots of this device, an An Evans Patent Concinnum Machine (cigarette roller), open, closed and half open.  Between them they've sold about 20 times but at least half have been refunded (the last refund only last week).  I suspect it's one of those cases where some buyers think they are buying the object itself rather than just a photo of it.

Taken with a Nikon D7200, PB-4 bellows unit and a 105mm Bellows Nikkor lens which I picked on ebay, in mint condition, for a song, The PB-4 bellows has 'movements' on the front standard, tilt, shift, swing, etc., so I could adjust the plane of focus along the line of the object even though it was at an angle to the camera.  I'm sure we are all familiar with the Scheimpflug principle...🙂

an-evans-patent-concinnum-machine-a-vint

Edited by Vincent Lowe
  • Love 2
  • Like 5

11 hours ago, Vincent Lowe said:

A rare Sunday sale - in fact, ever more rare, two sales dropped in today, both low $$ so probably PU.  A took three different shots of this device, an An Evans Patent Concinnum Machine (cigarette roller), open, closed and half open.  Between them they've sold about 20 times but at least half have been refunded (the last refund only last week).  I suspect it's one of those cases where some buyers think they are buying the object itself rather than just a photo of it.

Taken with a Nikon D7200, PB-4 bellows unit and a 105mm Bellows Nikkor lens which I picked on ebay, in mint condition, for a song, The PB-4 bellows has 'movements' on the front standard, tilt, shift, swing, etc., so I could adjust the plane of focus along the line of the object even though it was at an angle to the camera.  I'm sure we are all familiar with the Scheimpflug principle...🙂

an-evans-patent-concinnum-machine-a-vint

Ah yes. I knew him well.🙂

Allan

• Love 1
  • Like 1

On 01/12/2022 at 15:03, Steve Hyde said:

First sale of the month, mid $$

a-comical-scene-of-a-man-and-a-woman-sit

Hard for me to understand how this beach time is anything but miserable. Different strokes, I guess. Nice to make a sale of it, though! Maybe the concept is “miserable”. 😁