Well, there's not much hope of more sales today, so for me it was 16 sales for $1290 and no refunds.  I was hoping that by now this gross would be something of a minimum, but alas, this represents a particularly good month for me.

Well, it looks as if nothing else will be trickling in at this point, so I might as well spill the beans. November started off slowly, but things picked up towards the end of the month, leaving me with eight RM sales for about $375 gross. This is somewhat below average for me.

Two sales (+1 as yet unreported): $226.45 gross, which means a BME for me :) ! (EDIT: Not in NS or NU)

Taking a quick look at my views/zooms for last December, I think that I'd better enjoy this month, as things could be slack 'till January?

Just the 3 sales this month for $237, High $175 and Low $8.

Three magazine sales found but not yet reported and quite a few Alamy Ref searches/zooms this month. Zooms also up to 44 for the last 30 days so while $ down from last month, hopefully things will be better next month. Net take is 41% less than micro port with the RM port at Alamy being 786% bigger. Just waiting on Corbis now, Looking like Alamy will drop to 3rd place this month.

Archived