DACS payment received?

Three payments, with a total increase of nearly $60. A welcome bonus but I too would love some detailed breakdown. My direct claim has dropped considerably with the new way that DACS is calculated so it's difficult to fathom without the information, though, gift horses etc!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, stipe said:

Received three different DACS payments this morning presumably. Which countries they refer to? Two years ago I got a DACS payment from Germany too I remember but not last year. 🤔

Anyone here who got 3 payments too?

Yes, I did.

$84.68 up 13% on last year, a nice extra and something I never claimed before Alamy started the claiming.

I got mine very late, well after everyone was posting they have received theirs, I was beginning to think I was not receiving any this year.

Edited by BobD

On 04/10/2021 at 21:45, Jools Elliott said:

Figured out why. And just had my statement. Up very nicely this year. I suspect because a long time getting ISBN and ISSN numbers for my stuff. 

is their a consensus view as to how best to track down these ISBN numbers

I claim for DACS myself but only get quite small events - circa 125 pounds - when I do sell a fairly significant number of images each year

thanks

• Love 1

4 hours ago, BobD said:

$84.68 up 13% on last year, a nice extra and something I never claimed before Alamy started the claiming.

I got mine very late, well after everyone was posting they have received theirs, I was beginning to think I was not receiving any this year.

I think the early reporters do the "download sales report" thing. I waited for it to appear in Account Balance on my Dashboard and got it today. Much the same as yours.

Paulette

• Love 1

8 hours ago, NYCat said:

I think the early reporters do the "download sales report" thing. I waited for it to appear in Account Balance on my Dashboard and got it today. Much the same as yours.

Paulette

i didn't download anything, i have a bookmark (with ugly green) of the "Net revenue sales report", which is where i got the "Other Income" from.

11 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

i didn't download anything, i have a bookmark (with ugly green) of the "Net revenue sales report", which is where i got the "Other Income" from.

Where do you find the net revenue link, I can't see it.

On 04/11/2021 at 08:18, Foreign Export said:

is their a consensus view as to how best to track down these ISBN numbers

I claim for DACS myself but only get quite small events - circa 125 pounds - when I do sell a fairly significant number of images each year

thanks

An insignificant sample of one, but I once inadvertently had a claim both through Alamy and directly (the DACS direct was refunded). The Alamy pay out was greater, despite the  40 or 50 or 60% cut.  I've not bothered claiming myself since.  Happy with this year's result.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BobD said:

Where do you find the net revenue link, I can't see it.

This is what i use 

Screenshot-from-2021-11-05-05-58-37

i have it set up as a bookmark, and just need to change the dates (From is oldest date with uncleared $, so running good recently)

I guess i originally got it from 'download', but there is no download needed, this is web-reporting, and at least it gives you both Gross and Net, no need to go between 2 reports. 

and with the fluo-green it is easy to identify in my open tabs. 

2 hours ago, meanderingemu said:

This is what i use 

Screenshot-from-2021-11-05-05-58-37

i have it set up as a bookmark, and just need to change the dates (From is oldest date with uncleared $, so running good recently)

I guess i originally got it from 'download', but there is no download needed, this is web-reporting, and at least it gives you both Gross and Net, no need to go between 2 reports. 

and with the fluo-green it is easy to identify in my open tabs. 

Got it, thanks. 

I always download this report at the end of the month. Never connected it with NET revenue report.

22 hours ago, BobD said:

Got it, thanks. 

I always download this report at the end of the month. Never connected it with NET revenue report.

funny how different process affect perception, since i don't access it from the dashboard, i forgot it was called the "download sales report" 😀

3 hours ago, Ed Rooney said:

Now I hope no one tries to stuff a Superlambanana in my mailbox. 

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:

I had to look that up.🤩

+1

496x on Alamy.

No searches for the selected period!.. (for the rolling year.)

Maybe what happens in Liverpool stays in Liverpool nowadays.

wim

edit: Superlambbanana (BB) 30x on Alamy and 1 search for the rolling year.

Edited by wiskerke

4 hours ago, Jerome Wilson said:

Yes, I know how to check for it.  I did receive a payout through Alamy last year, so I know I should have something this year.  Incidentally, I had filed my own claim before last year and I actually ended up with more through Alamy.

Right, then it is time to check with contributor relations I guess.

I got mine on the 3rd when all the others reported theirs.

wim