Following on Twitter

Hope I'm not flouting forum rules here ..

I've realised that Alamy contributors aren't very well represented in my Twitter timeline so I'd be happy to reciprocate with others who indulge in this, ahem .. very worthwhile and productive social medium.

I'm @bakerpictures - but feel free to add yours for the benefit of others.

Rgds,

Richard.

I used to do a lot of PR work on Twitter for HTC. Their fanboys of late have been at the bashing ever since I let rip on my negative opinion of their latest flagship the HTC ONE. Twitter can be great, but see when you get grief it comes in many waves. Now in the process of a mass blocking of such childish trolling.

Now just starting to concentrate on my photography. Building links with more mature followers with the same interests might be a great plan. 

@campsiephoto

Building links with more mature followers with the same interests might be a great plan. 

I do just that . . . via e-mail. No limit on characters either . . .

dd

sorry no speaka da lingo.

Mate, me either . . . but obviously someone is very sensitive about any criticism of twitter that they're dishing out red-arrows. Cancelled yours with a green one, plus an associated face-to-face comment (wouldn't it be "good" if that was the rule: you could only sling red-arrows as part of an indentifiable post :)  . . . ).

dd

• 2 weeks later...

sorry no speaka da lingo.

Mate, me either . . . but obviously someone is very sensitive about any criticism of twitter that they're dishing out red-arrows. Cancelled yours with a green one, plus an associated face-to-face comment (wouldn't it be "good" if that was the rule: you could only sling red-arrows as part of an indentifiable post :)  . . . ).

dd

There are just not enough hours in the day - I spend too much time on here anyway (as many agree!)........

I'm @meonshorestudio

Mainly centred around photography, although punctuated with some tennis, and a fair amount of Arsenal tweets/re-tweets - especially just after matches.

I'm trying to split my Twitter to a business-only account and a personal one ;-)

I will my 10 pence worth to this; Twitter is a good networking tool to make contact with possible new clients and it works for me.  But I find little use for stock images!

So depends on your business model if it works for you; but you do have to put a little effort into it!

Find me at  @MattLimbImages

I am @wysiwygfoto

My use for twitter though is not to attract the attention of other photographers - it's to attract the attention of image buyers and potential image buyers. :)

You can also follow me on Facebook or via my website (link below)

Archived