14 hours ago, VbFolly said:

I see that your photo was taken in Fleet, Russell - so was my photo of the squirrel - at Fleet Pond. It seems that our local squirrels are particularly fond of destroying trees!

We must be near neighbours Gillian, perhaps we should start the NE Hampshire branch of the Alamy Contributors Club.

Grave of Sir Walter Scott. Dryburgh Abbey. Dryburgh, St.Boswells, Roxburghshire, Scottish Borders, Scotland, United Kingdom, Europe.

grave-of-sir-walter-scott-dryburgh-abbey-dryburgh-stboswells-roxburghshire-scottish-borders-scotland-united-kingdom-europe-PT70RC.jpg

Usage: Magazine, editorial print or digital use, up to 1/8 page, one time use only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 12 July 2019
End: 12 July 2021
$ 24.24

2 hours ago, Russell said:

We must be near neighbours Gillian, perhaps we should start the NE Hampshire branch of the Alamy Contributors Club.

I'm in Farnborough, so just a few miles from Fleet. I'm not sure if anyone else would join! I did wonder about going to the London meet-up, but the price of train tickets puts me off.

Sorry, more than one, I'm on the road and catching up on sales.

To Oz newspaper

Low $$

JY3574.jpg

Commercial electronic, Websites, apps, social media and blogs (excludes advertising). Worldwide for 5 years.

Mid $$

C2YRH1.jpg

and that one again

Retail book. 

Mid $$

CBWX63.jpg

and more licenses but that's good enough for now.

This machine is a replica of the type of aircraft in which Alcock and Brown flew the Atlantic 100 years ago in June just gone. Fourth different image sale of flying shots of this aircraft sold this year. It didn't fly very often and is now grounded on display at Brooklands so I'm lucky to have a selection of flying images available.

Country: Germany ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Puzzles ;  Print run: up to 1,000 ;  Start: 01-June-2019 ; End: 01-June-2022. 

Sadly a distro.

vickers-vimy-british-heavy-bomber-aircraft-plane-biplane-of-first-world-war-great-war-world-war-one-raf-recreated-alcock-brown-atlantic-flight-PKWCFD.jpg

This image has been sitting around gathering dust on Alamy for almost six years. It was zoomed a few times but never sold. Goes to show that Alamy really is a long game. Travel guide use, distributor, mid $$ .

(Sony NEX-3 w/18-55 Sony e-mount kit lens)

people-dining-on-outdoor-patio-of-the-ya

Finally got the first sale/s for the month. 3 images for the same use, taken in Bali. Zoomed a couple of days ago. Decent $$. The 3 sales worth well over double $$$.

Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. MissingInternal and external marketing communications plus web banners and trade adverts. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 19 July 2019
End: 19 July 2029

chinese-temple-ling-gwan-kiong-singaraja-bali-indonesia-also-called-EWPC7M.jpg

Sold for only $ for presentation/newsletter but all sales are welcome.  Supporters of the Sudanese Uprising campaign in Piccadilly Gardens, city centre Manchester, uk. 

june-8-2019-supporters-of-the-sudanese-uprising-campaign-in-piccadilly-gardens-city-centre-manchester-uk-since-december-2018-people-in-sudan-and-elsewhere-have-called-for-political-reform-and-a-civilian-led-government-in-sudan-in-april-the-military-removed-president-omar-al-bashir-from-power-TRKP66.jpg

On 19/07/2019 at 02:29, domf said:

I know it I am supposed to put up only 1 image per day but I want to demonstrate that sometimes it pays to have similars, all 3 sold same day to the same buyer for the same $ fee

Usage: Presentation or newsletters, Use in a presentation/talk (eg,Powerpoint and Keynote) or in a newsletter.
Start: 05 July 2019
End: 05 July 2024

A woman sitting on a man's shoulders while he is talking to another man on Broadway at NFL Draft 2019 Nashville Tennessee USA. Stock PhotoA woman sitting on a man's shoulders while he is talking to another man on Broadway at NFL Draft 2019 Nashville Tennessee USA. Stock PhotoA woman sitting on a man's shoulders while he is talking to another man on Broadway at NFL Draft 2019 Nashville Tennessee USA. Stock Photo

Oh that's encouraging! I've prepped a few sequences but haven't had any sales of them together. Good to see.

Archived