Images Sold in May 2019 (one per day)

21 minutes ago, domf said:

Youths swimming and jumping into the Lennard River, Gibb River Road, Kimberley, WA, Australia. 

- Image ID: MT6M22     Low to mid $$

youths-swimming-and-jumping-into-the-lennard-river-gibb-river-road-kimberley-wa-australia-MT6M22.jpg

It's a series! Well done.

Gen

On 04/05/2019 at 10:33, Bryan said:

Don't have many RF, but this is one of them. Borrowdale from Castle Crag, English Lake District. Mid $$ for 50MB file, 3MB compressed. Consumer goods packaging, software, music.

borrowdale-from-castle-crag-in-autumn-en

I keep thinking of this picture, reminding me that we really ought to return to the Lakes after many years. The influx of visitors puts me off, though. Anyway, it's a beautiful landscape.

a-swisscom-hot-air-balloon-switzerland-europe-CXP90C.jpg

Pleased with this one on a "Coals to Newcastle basis"; Swisscom balloon taken at the Flims Balloon festival in Switzerland and sold for $$$ to Switzerland for Newspaper Editorial print and digital use

Kumar

22 hours ago, Richard Baker said:

I keep thinking of this picture, reminding me that we really ought to return to the Lakes after many years. The influx of visitors puts me off, though. Anyway, it's a beautiful landscape.

Thanks Richard.

We live within easy driving distance of the lakes, and try to get there whenever there is a prospect of better weather  - coming from the drier east of the country that doesn't happen all that often!  When the sun does shine there it is like heaven on earth. Our days of walking the high fells are probably over, but there are still plenty of flatter routes, that, away from the more beaten tracks, are a pleasure to explore.

Presentation use calculator price, at 50% exclusive to Alamy commission.

No tripod but electronic shutter release. Camera rested on ground to look up. Wide angle lens to include forest environment. Wide angle lens, set on macro, positioned close to flower. F stop selected so depth of field restricted to flower. Knees on pants dirty.

jack-in-the-pulpit-or-arisaema-triphyllu

21 minutes ago, Bill Brooks said:

Presentation use calculator price, at 50% exclusive to Alamy commission.

No tripod but electronic shutter release. Camera rested on ground to look up. Wide angle lens to include forest environment. Wide angle lens, set on macro, positioned close to flower. F stop selected so depth of field restricted to flower. Knees on pants dirty.

6516172_R_Z001A?w=750&h=440&qlt=70

My best sale yet - roller coaster at Six Flags in Maryland. I hope this one finally gets me over the pay threshold!
PFW7X2.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Print run: up to 150,000
Placement: Inside
Image Size: 1 page
Start: 10 May 2019
End: 10 May 2024
Duration: 1 month. Bookazine. Repeat use included in a single bookazine project

On 09/05/2019 at 08:08, Bryan said:

Thanks Richard.

We live within easy driving distance of the lakes, and try to get there whenever there is a prospect of better weather  - coming from the drier east of the country that doesn't happen all that often!  When the sun does shine there it is like heaven on earth. Our days of walking the high fells are probably over, but there are still plenty of flatter routes, that, away from the more beaten tracks, are a pleasure to explore.

You're still lucky to have lived there for so long. I last walked there in '76 while on Outward Bound and never experienced that thrill since.

2 hours ago, spacecadet said:
Bus stop, Elephant & Castle, 1979. TV use, worldwide unlimited transmissions, 10 years. High mid $$.
Wish I had a bunch more of these. Time for a rummage.
archive-image-of-a-bus-queue-at-a-bus-stop-on-a-rainy-day-in-lambeth-london-england-1979-RGHHNA.jpg

Lovely image! You had your stepladder with you?

wim

1 hour ago, wiskerke said:

Lovely image! You had your stepladder with you?

wim

That hadn't occurred to me before, but it looks that way!

No, these were student days, I must have stood on something and waited for people to stop looking at me. Or there was a walkway or something.

Archived