Images Sold in May 2019 (one per day)

One of that new license type "One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book"

In perpetuity.

Mid $$

RT6KN0.jpg

I seem to also have started this thread last month, but being in Oz, I'm one day ahead. Eh eh. At least compared to the UK. I just need a sale on the 1st of each month to continue the tradition. That's another story.

Edited by gvallee
  • Love 1

Having seen five live news images on 'MSM' from the London Marathon on Sunday I'm now finishing off the large number of images taken for stock. I find shots taken at these events have 'legs' and sell for years afterwards, but unusual to have one reported so soon, even though it's just a PU it's still jam.

matthew-felton-racing-in-the-virgin-money-london-marathon-2019-near-tower-bridge-london-uk-space-for-copy-T6B35A.jpg

• Love 1

Similar licensing as Gvallee and photos are similar though mine is of the Lennard River near the Gibb River Road in the Kimberley, mid $$

Usage: Business use, One of each of the following uses: Personal use, presentation, internal communication, student project, reference for artist, personal website, personal social media, personal print or card, business website, small book (up to 1000 print run, excluding cover use), small magazine/newspaper (up to 1000 print run), a digital marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 01 May 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

youths-swimming-and-sitting-by-the-lennard-river-gibb-river-road-kimberley-wa-australia-MT6M7M.jpg

Edited by domf

Off to a great start this month...

Keystone Pipeline Protest in Santa Barbara, California USA

Usage: Single company - multiple use editorial only
Industry sector: Media, design & publishing
Start: 01 May 2019
Duration: Unlimited

keystone-pipeline-protest-in-santa-barba

Edited by Lisa

Popular license this month........

Usage: Personal use, One of each of the following uses: Personal use, presentation, internal communication, student project, reference for artist, personal website, personal social media, personal print or card. Worldwide license. Not for commercial use.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Ami Continental Jukebox Stock Photo

Don't have many RF, but this is one of them. Borrowdale from Castle Crag, English Lake District. Mid $$ for 50MB file, 3MB compressed. Consumer goods packaging, software, music.

borrowdale-from-castle-crag-in-autumn-en

Edited by Bryan
  • Love 2
  • Like 1

$$$ Corporate client. Television Broadcast. Any size. Any placement. Documentary & entertainment use across all broadcast media, worldwide distribution. Single use in one episode. 

A shot made circa 1965 of aboriginal pictographs on assignment for a postcard company. Costs and a profit already covered by the assignment. Stock image series has sold over and over since then.

aboriginal-carved-petroglyphs-at-petrogl

• Love 2

Ancient Chumash Native American Cave Paintings in Santa Barbara, California

ancient-chumash-native-american-cave-pai

32 MB
2736 x 4104 pixels 
1 MB compressed
Image use: Editorial

Details of use: Book, print and/or e-book

Image Size: 1 page

Print run: up to 10,000

Placement: Inside

Duration: 10 years

Edited by Lisa
  • Love 1

A Saturday sale

One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book"

In perpetuity.

Mid $$

KHRBG0.jpg

My first sale of the month at last, from a trip to Puerto Rico for a work conference about 7 years ago. I stayed for a few days holiday after the meeting. The photos from this lovely day on a catamaran have licenced a few times. Mid $$ for travel guides, US.

the-uninhabited-caribbean-island-cayo-icacos-in-puerto-rico-that-forms-M0X49N.jpg

Wide Panoramic view of Grand Plaza in World Famous Tikal National Park in Guatemala.

panoramic-aerial-view-of-tourists-in-gra

This was late afternoon & light is fairly challenging because lower part of frame is in deep shadows.  Pano was stitched from 4 frames & then some HDR toning and noise reduction applied in shadows in post-processing for final result.   Low $$ reward, but it is nice it did sell.

• Love 1

Wimbledon Tennis Street Party - Bath, United Kingdom 6th July 2018 The people of Bath viewing Wimbledon tennis matches on a large screen in the middle of the city on artificial grass. Credit: Lisa Werner/ StockimoNews/Alamy Live News

wimbledon-tennis-street-party-bath-unite

Edited by Lisa

Youths swimming and jumping into the Lennard River, Gibb River Road, Kimberley, WA, Australia. 

- Image ID: MT6M22     Low to mid $$

youths-swimming-and-jumping-into-the-lennard-river-gibb-river-road-kimberley-wa-australia-MT6M22.jpg