Images Sold in April 2019 (one per day)

3 hours ago, Colblimp said:

The pic I sold on Wednesday for $$ was refunded and sold again this morning for an extra 8 cents.  Go figure.

A similar story with this one, for a book in Ireland (mid $$). 2 sales of it on Tuesday, then both refunded yesterday. Then, another sale of it today for 10 cents more than the original fee. Someone's been busy with the refund button. Made a mess of my neat sales history page though.

F8F8E5.jpg

Le Bugue, Dordogne, France
RM sold for mid $$.
Usage: Travel client. Marketing Package Use. Any size. Any placement. Internal and external marketing communications. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license.
Industry sector: Travel & tourism
Start: 15 April 2019
End: 15 April 2029

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NYCat said:

Magazine in Taiwan. This is one of my entries in the challenge... Hmmmm.

CTX16J.jpg

Maasai women working on the roof of a hut, Kenya, East Africa

Paulette

Coincidence? :)

Either way, those threads (inc. the one Philipe started on favourite images uploaded), always add the potential for images to be found. 

Well done. 

First sale since July 2018.   This was for low $$$ .   Mexican mollies in a fish tank.  I'd found the need in Alamy's list and marked that I had it.  Not many Mexican mollie photos out there.

group-of-five-poecilia-mexicana-wild-typ

Edited by MizBrown
pays to look at the needs list
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, MizBrown said:

First sale since July 2018.   This was for low $$$ .   Mexican mollies in a fish tank.  I'd found the need in Alamy's list and marked that I had it.  Not many Mexican mollie photos out there.

group-of-five-poecilia-mexicana-wild-typ

Well deserved sale, then. I've been very poor at revising the list.  Your post has reminded me that I must do better! 

Had a play with an old (but not that old) image to give an appearance of the first flight crossing of the Atlantic in 1919, and decided recently to upload it given the approaching centenary. Bit of a punt but it paid off. The replica Vimy didn't make many flights before going into a museum so I'm grateful for having captured a usable image, here in 2008.

Mid $$ business use.

vickers-vimy-british-heavy-bomber-aircraft-plane-biplane-of-first-world-war-recreated-alcock-brown-atlantic-flight-modern-image-aged-to-appear-old-RE84WY.jpg

• Love 1

16 hours ago, losdemas said:

Well deserved sale, then. I've been very poor at revising the list.  Your post has reminded me that I must do better! 

Thanks.  I haven't gone out and shot anything new specifically for a need so far, 14 needs met marked, one sale.   The list is very good for getting keywords that one may have missed).

Another repeat seller & this time a PU, which I'm very skeptical of.  I did get full price for it though.

The Pearl Hotel exterior on the Gulf of Mexico, a beach side hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida USA. Stock Photo

The Pearl Hotel in Rosemary Beach, Florida.  A beautiful hotel but well out of my price range.  😎

Rick

• Like 1