Images Sold in April 2019 (one per day)

Another old but gold shot taken on Pinney's Beach at Nevis in the Caribbean in 1984. The image continues to sell today because it was shot on higher resolution future proof 6X7 film instead of the usual 35mm film. Although today I would not use the polarizer. Wild unpopulated 9 mile long beach in 1984, but today a Four Seasons Resort at this site. The stock shoot was very profitable over the years as we kept costs down by housesitting for our 2 weeks stay. Private house, maid, cook, gardener, food, use of a car, all at no cost to Betty and I in return for housesitting.

RF $$ at 50% exclusive to Alamy commission.

pinneys-beach-on-the-caribbean-island-of

• Love 2

This series, (Scientific proof that Bigfoot roams the very remote corners of Rouge National Urban Park inside Toronto Ontario Canada, Photographer available for interviews and consultations for outrageous price), was taken as a joke in a moment of boredom in December 2012. However it sells and sells and sells

Editorial royalty-free    $$ Alamy exclusive 50% commission. Rights granted are for use in Book (print + digital), up to 5,000 circulation for 5 years. Placement is interior and includes additional placement as a thumbnail in Table of Contents or Glossary. Distribution is Worldwide, English Language only. In-content promotional rights granted.

scientific-proof-that-bigfoot-roams-the-

$$$ RF 50% exclusive to Alamy commission.

Kite festival at Key West Florida shot around 1988 on higher rez more future proof 6X7 film. Also nothing significant in the image to date it. 2 month late winter trip Toronto to Key West and back, with 2 of us in an RV. Florida and Washington DC, were extensively covered on a very profitable trip that continues to pay dividends 30 years later.

If you are building an image collection, try to future proof your images. If you do, they will still pay dividends years later.

kite-festival-part-of-conch-republic-ind

• Like 1

"Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Start: 21-March-2019 ; End: 21-March-2024 ; 
   Additional Details: One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article."

For less than a cup of coffee. Even more galling its a recent live news pic which I have been removed from until my re application is approved or not.😡

car-crash-blocking-a-highway-or-road-RYATWN.jpg

A vintage Mexico scan from the early 90's that has licensed several times. Image taken with one of my trusty old Minolta manual focus cameras that I was using back then.

Consumer goods / puzzles, mid $$

plaza-de-armas-main-square-in-the-city-o

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2

Corpus Christi College. University of Cambridge. Cambridgeshire, England, United Kingdom, Europe. 

- Image ID: DD3FYB

corpus-christi-college-university-of-cambridge-cambridgeshire-england-DD3FYB.jpg

Usage: Editorial
Media: Editorial website
Image Size: Any size
Start: 13 March 2019
End: 13 March 2024
One use in a single editorial article used within the digital versions of a single publication. Digital usage includes archive rights for the lifetime of the article.

A whole $5.02 gross for this one!  Just as well I only took it as I was passing by anyway!

The new Aberdeen bypass road looking towards the offshore wind farm that Trump objected to... he said it would spoil the view from his golf course.

View of the new Aberdeen bypass road looking toward offshore wind farm Stock Photo

15 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

Well done. Don't think I've ever seen an image of Quito taken from that perspective. You found a great vantage point.

Thanks John - I think it was from the Cathedral that I took this

Kumar