Images Sold in April 2019 (one per day)

Country: United Kingdom ; Usage: iQ sale: Newspaper,Editorial print and digital use.  cover or inside.One time use only. ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 19-April-2019 ; End: 19-April-2021

large-protest-in-favour-of-a-no-deal-brexit-yellow-vest-protesters-have-gathered-outside-downing-street-to-demonstrate-against-the-uk-governments-lack-of-progress-in-leaving-the-european-union-T42M8T.jpg

My biggest sale to date. Very happy

Usage: Consumer goods
Media: Calendar
Print run: up to 100,000
Placement: Front cover
Start: 18 April 2020
End: 18 April 2021
Duration: 2 years

Low $$$

Custom made motorcycle parked during a quiet summer evening sunset. Stock Photo

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Kendal and the Lake District Fells. Kendal, Cumbria, England, United Kingdom Europe. 

-Image ID: BM2BRC

kendal-and-the-lake-district-fells-kendal-cumbria-england-united-kingdom-BM2BRC.jpg

Usage: Corporate client. Marketing Package Use. Digital marketing communications only. Excludes advertising. Repeat use within the terms of the license
Industry sector: General business services
Start: 03 April 2019
End: 03 April 2029

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The new Calgary Library comes through again! Coincidentally, I just shot a bunch of new exterior photos of this building a couple of days ago.

Magazine use.

The Calgary Central Library, also known as the Calgary New Central Library (NCL) - Stock Image

• Like 3

Abortion referendum posters - mid $$
Usage: Business use, One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book (up to 1000 print run, excluding cover use), small magazine/newspaper (up to 1000 print run), a digital marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 22 April 2019
Duration: In perpetuity
yes-and-no-posters-in-ballineen-county-cork-ireland-relating-to-the-irish-abortion-referendum-being-held-on-friday-25th-may-2018-MP5NAR.jpg

3 hours ago, Colblimp said:
Abortion referendum posters - mid $$
Usage: Business use, One of each of the following uses: Presentation, internal communication, student project, business website, small book (up to 1000 print run, excluding cover use), small magazine/newspaper (up to 1000 print run), a digital marketing campaign. Worldwide license. Excludes advertising.
Start: 22 April 2019
Duration: In perpetuity

Same licence, and the second such recent sale:

jakub-jelonek-of-poland-competing-in-the-iaaf-world-athletics-championships-JY658H.jpg

One of three in today, distributor sale to Brazil for $ nett to me.  One of my favourite images, taken in my own garden, and the 100th sale of images taken at home.

Pollen covered garden bumblebee, Bombus hortorum, feeding on the hardy passion flower, Passiflora caerulea

pollen-covered-garden-bumblebee-bombus-hortorum-feeding-on-the-hardy-E60TC5.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Dubai. Mid $$.

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: iQ sale: Single company - multiple use editorial only ;  Industry Sector: Media, design & publishing ;  Start: 23-April-2019 ; Duration: Unlimited

CP0MPR.jpg

Taken in 2012. How did we ever get stuff this noisy through QC?

7 hours ago, John Richmond said:

One of three in today, distributor sale to Brazil for $ nett to me.  One of my favourite images, taken in my own garden, and the 100th sale of images taken at home.

Pollen covered garden bumblebee, Bombus hortorum, feeding on the hardy passion flower, Passiflora caerulea

pollen-covered-garden-bumblebee-bombus-hortorum-feeding-on-the-hardy-E60TC5.jpg

In Tennessee where I just got back from, there were layers of thick yellow pollen all over everything! My car was covered. I felt rather like the bumblebee in your image every time I went outdoors.

1 minute ago, John Richmond said:

But without the wings and pollen basket, I hope!

Sorry to hear about your recent trials.

Is THAT what those strange lumps are on my upper back??

Oh, boy, I’m a gonna have wings! 😊 Rather not have the pollen baskets, thank you very much. We ladies carefully watch the condition and shape of our legs.

Thanks, John.

• Love 1

23rd April - Highland Games coming up here in Scotland...

Usage: Personal use, Personal prints, cards and gifts. Non-commercial use only, not for resale.
Media: Non-commercial, one time, personal/home use

Fochabers, Scotland - May 21, 2017: Two Highland Dancers performing a traditional Sword Dance during the Highland Stock Photo