1 hour ago, Steve Valentia said:

Pointless would be good, it's my Key wording background show. But, HIGNFY is a real feather in the cap - well done. I hope it was Victoria Coren Mitchell, who introduced the image!

It was David Tennant - he'll do. It was in the 'Who's David Gauke?' game - luckily I knew.

15 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Very slow until today, which wasn't exactly great.

BUT - saw one of mine on Have I Got News For You tonight so I am expecting riches beyond my wildest dreams very soon.

Watched that but did not see your image.:blink:

Allan

2 hours ago, Phil Robinson said:

Well I hope they pay better than 'Pointless' (nothing to get excited about)

I like it when "Pointless" do the celebrity games. "Pointless Celebrities."

Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Allan

On 10/11/2018 at 17:41, John Mitchell said:

That too. Time to get rid of standard time IMO.

Stop the planet from turning and all live in the twilight belt. At least for a short while before the Earth plunges into the sun.;)

Allan

29 minutes ago, Stokie said:

I had one on the first too. I thought, this could be a good month, with a good start......

1 more since then. Both amount to $80 gross though so not too bad.

John.

Same here, except gross is smaller  :(

12 minutes ago, Steve Valentia said:

If you mean Daylight Saving Time ( the clocks going forward in Spring and backwards in Autumn / Fall); Ireland and the rest of Europe are considering cancelling it soon.

About the only good reason I can see for the clock change is, without it kids would be trying to get to school in the dark.  For that alone, I am okay with it.

2 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

About the only good reason I can see for the clock change is, without it kids would be trying to get to school in the dark.  For that alone, I am okay with it.

Good point about kids going to school in the dark. I'm not as early a riser as I used to be, so I'd forgotten about that. It gets very gloomy here in Vancouver when the clocks change in the fall, especially when the winter rains set in. Fortunately, the rainy season only lasts a few months.

A second sale of the month showed up today, so perhaps the doldrums are on the wane. :)

Perhaps the answer we may be looking for as regards clock changing is next spring put the clocks forward for "Half an hour" only. Then darn well leave them at that.

Allan

You know, median ranking.

ITMA

8 hours ago, Michael Ventura said:

I remember in the sixties going to school in dark winter mornings with fluorescent hi-viz armbands so that we were easily seen. I don't mind clock changes either. 

A crumb of comfort arrived this morning, one search term,  my views 86, total views 2300,  only one zoom :)  

Makes you feel you are doing something right, but, in reality, it's just the best match to the customer's particular requirement.

No further sales however.....

17 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

You're welcome. I'm actually a big fan of lateral thinking.

I do all my thinking lying down.;)

Allan

Archived