Your favorite images you have uploaded to Alamy in December

Michael Ventura

Did we lose interest in this?  Maybe because the zoomed images are smaller again?  Anyway, these two were from a shoot at a high end country inn in Virginia, USA

food-a-group-of-autumn-vegetables-includ

Veggies being readied for chopping

usa-virginia-va-washington-inn-at-little

The fanciest restaurant kitchen I have ever seen!

Miscanthus sinensis 'Morning Light' in my rear garden. This one rarely flowers in South West England but this has been an exceptional year.  Taken late November but only passed QC on the 3rd so I think it counts as a December upload.  I was lucky to get a still day and blue skies - a rare occurence in late Autumn Plymouth.

flowering-november-plumes-of-the-japanes

plate-of-fish-and-chips-with-mushy-peas-

I've reached the age when the appeal of a large plate of fish and chips remains, but the ability to consume it all has gone. This was the "small portion" offered by the Harbour View cafe, in the romantically named, Seaton Sluice. My wife went chip-less and shared some of mine, but we still needed a doggy bag to finish the job.

Sigma 19mm f2.8 on NEX 6

I've reached the age when the appeal of a large plate of fish and chips remains, but the ability to consume it all has gone. This was the "small portion" offered by the Harbour View cafe, in the romantically named, Seaton Sluice. My wife went chip-less and shared some of mine, but we still needed a doggy bag to finish the job.

Sigma 19mm f2.8 on NEX 6

I love fish & chips (from West Yorkshire, by choice) and would regard that plate as just a mid-morning snack... :)

Sorry, the ravings of my diseased mind, can't delete post...

Just testing something out here.

Bryan if you click on "More reply options" next to "Post" bottom right it brings up a new box with "CANCEL", just click on that BEFORE posting.

Now to see if I can delete this post after I have posted it. :huh:

Allan

EDIT: Cannot delete or cancel after posting. Darn it! :angry:

Sigma 19mm f2.8 on NEX 6

I love fish & chips (from West Yorkshire, by choice) and would regard that plate as just a mid-morning snack... :)

Also Yorkshire born... there are more chips in my little parcel than there are on Bryans plate... and I had only ordered fish to take away, the chips are thrown on for free.

The smaller item on the right is a 'Yorkshire' fish cake'.

IMG_1676.JPG

Archived