Your favorite images you have uploaded to Alamy in December

Michael Ventura

Nobel prize winner Stephen Hawking recently said that the emergence of Artificial Intelligence from a computer network was the greatest danger to mankind today. I got to thinking that that was what Einstein said about atomic power in the 1940's.

The weather was terrible in Toronto last week. So I went back into my archive for elements, and came up with this illustration as a way of contributing to the discussion.

photo-illustration-of-the-danger-of-huma

Nobel prize winner Stephen Hawking recently said that the emergence of Artificial Intelligence from a computer network was the greatest danger to mankind today. I got to thinking that that was what Einstein said about atomic power in the 1940's.

The weather was terrible in Toronto last week. So I went back into my archive for elements, and came up with this illustration as a way of contributing to the discussion.

photo-illustration-of-the-danger-of-huma

That's one that deserves to sell.

I refuse to let the early sunsets or the fact that I haven't got a tripod with me stop me from taking photographs :-). I used the flat top of a handy bollard and a lense cap to lift the lens slightly, coupled with the self timer for this shot

.floodlit-hms-victory-shortly-after-sunse

Don't know the rules on how many we can post here so gone for three just this time as it is Christmas.

1931-bentley-4-litre-supercharged-tourer

tourists-resting-on-seat-under-village-s

advertisement-outside-coffee-shop-cambri

Have a happy one.

Allan

• 2 weeks later...

Due to work and travels I didn't upload very much in December but I did manage to upload a couple Stockimo images from my trip to the Oregon Cascades and an hommage to my sweet tooth in the last few days of the month.

rocky-outcropping-along-the-columbia-riv

snowstorm-in-the-oregon-cascades-s090gx.

candied-snowmen-s094jb.jpg

Archived