Images licenced June 2024

Painting horses in preparation for the Blackfoot First Nations Indian Relay (horse) race, held in Strathmore Alberta, one of two.

Editorial ; Media: Television (editorial)

painting-horses-in-preparation-for-the-blackfoot-first-nations-indian-relay-horse-race-held-in-strathmore-alberta-canada-W1A6B7.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, NYCat said:

Distributor in Brazil...

entrance-sign-for-the-transpantaheira-hi

Entrance to the Transpantaheira in Brazil

Paulette

Hi Paulette,

Just to let you know that your spelling "Transpantaheira" is incorrect in your caption. It should be "Transpantaneira". Also, I'm not sure if it would help, but you might want to include the local common name for the bird: "Joao de Barro".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rubens Alarcon said:

Hi Paulette,

Just to let you know that your spelling "Transpantaheira" is incorrect in your caption. It should be "Transpantaneira". Also, I'm not sure if it would help, but you might want to include the local common name for the bird: "Joao de Barro".

Thank you. That is very helpful.

Paulette

One of the better UK newspaper sales that I've seen -- mid$$

Whoops! Turns out this is an "Enhanced License"  -- mid $$ (just)

Downtown Vancouver

harbour-centre-building-and-lookout-with

Edited by John Mitchell
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Rhododendron ‘Marie Forte’ flowers with raindrops. Clusters of funnel shaped deep crimson red flowers with dark marks to the throat of each flower

rhododendron-marie-forte-flowers-with-ra

• Love 4
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, John Mitchell said:

One of the better UK newspaper sales that I've seen -- mid$$

Whoops! Turns out this is an "Enhanced License"  -- mid $$ (just)

Downtown Vancouver

harbour-centre-building-and-lookout-with

I also had an "Enhanced Usage" sale today, of an image taken on Grouse Mountain.  I'm not too crazy about the terms, including unlimited print runs, merchandise resale, among other digital uses, in perpetuity.

beautiful-winter-sunset-through-the-fog-

Edited by MariaJ
  • Love 7
  • Like 1

Low $$

Usage: Editorial
Media: Television (editorial)
Print run: up to 1 transmission
Placement: Use within body of show
Start: 01 May 2024
End: 01 May 2025
Japan,Television (editorial)

cutlery-and-crockery-left-over-after-a-lunch-meal-at-le-bruegel-flemish-DWY08B.jpg

• Love 2

Finally, a couple of reasonable licenses came in today.

Mid $$ for this image of pasta in a farm shop in Italy - Multiple editorial use, EU, direct sale

packets-of-pasta-and-jars-of-sauces-on-s

Mid $$ for magazine. Hamble-le-Rice village in Hampshirecharming-hampshire-village-of-hamble-ham

• Love 3

9 hours ago, MariaJ said:

I also had an "Enhanced Usage" sale today, of an image taken on Grouse Mountain.  I'm not too crazy about the terms, including unlimited print runs, merchandise resale, among other digital uses, in perpetuity.

beautiful-winter-sunset-through-the-fog-

Same terms as mine. They might be the same for all the "Enhanced" licenses. Nice photo.

Manchester, UK. 10th June, 2023. Metrolink tram platforms are crowded as some 82,000 music fans head to Parklife festival, the annual music festival held in June each year in Heaton Park, Manchester, UK, for the first day of the two day event. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by client. Customer Marketing: - Internal publication services - “In house” produced marketing. $

2R6N461.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Usage: Editorial, Use in syndicated editorial news features, single context only. Includes archive rights in-perpetuity.
Media: Newspaper - national.

Net 0,06 $.

senate-square-turned-into-giant-summer-t

18.8.2020, Helsinki, Finland.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

https://c7.alamy.com/comp/C0JA5A/washington-dc-the-white-marble-fountain-in-dupont-circle-the-statue-C0JA5A.jpg

DC Dupont Circle in spring.

Worldwide Corporate Package Use – Internal use and external non-advertising use - Lower mid $$.

wim

• Love 3