Images licenced June 2024

Nearly $$

Usage: Standard, Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.
Start: 01 June 2024
Duration: In perpetuity

half-empty-guinness-pint-in-donegal-irel

• Love 1
  • Like 2

National newspaper, forever etc, net 14c. My dreams of becoming the next Richard Branson will have to wait.

virgin-atlantic-airways-airbus-a330-941n-jet-airliner-plane-g-veii-on-finals-to-land-at-london-heathrow-airport-uk-named-queen-of-the-skies-2RKF0JF.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

First of the month. Unusual B+W sale. Its an old glider, but recently photographed. $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only) ;  Start: 03-June-2024 ; Duration: Unlimited ; 

Additional Details: Wall decor for single print in one location, any size.

vintage-goppingen-minimoa-glider-at-the-

• Love 3

19 minutes ago, Webby said:

First of the month. Unusual B+W sale. Its an old glider, but recently photographed. $$

Country: Worldwide ; Usage: Consumer goods ;  Media: Internal poster/décor (1 use only) ;  Start: 03-June-2024 ; Duration: Unlimited ; 

Additional Details: Wall decor for single print in one location, any size.

Same licence:

1966-archive-people-on-dunstable-downs-chiltern-hills-looking-down-onto-an-air-event-taking-place-at-the-london-gliding-club-airfield-below-2KNPJW4.jpg

• Love 3

3 minutes ago, Webby said:

looks like Dunstable as well..but older than mine.

Indeed, from the Chiltern Hills.

• Like 1

Two images from Paimio Sanatorium licensed today. The other one was about sputum. 

Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Very low $$ each.

steps-and-railing-in-iconic-colors-at-pa

27.7.2023. Paimio, Finland.

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, and more.

west-african-ngoni-instrument-with-mask-in-background-P4FC6B.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 1

RM

Standard license 1 user

World wide. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000.  In perpetuity.

Mid $$.

Hooray  😄 - this one squeezes me by the threshold to keep me at Gold commission level post 1 July.

taylor-texas-usa-main-line-railroad-traf

• Love 1
  • Like 3

Standard License for 1 user only. Allowed usage: across websites, social media, short-form video on video sharing sites, digital publishing, digital marketing, and print runs up to 100,000. Restrictions stated prior to or at time of purchase may limit the scope of permissible usage.

Low $$.

still-not-loving-the-police-man-carrying

1.7.2023, Helsinki, Finland.

• Love 1

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in printed publication published by the customer and associated social media platforms and websites.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 04 June 2024
Duration: Unlimited

2 Dollars, of which my cut is 80 cents. 

How on earth Alamy can sell an image that can basically be used anywhere and forever for just two Dollars is beyond me. 

the-ocbc-arboretum-at-singapore-botanic-

• Like 2

Country: Worldwide Usage: Editorial, Any content created centrally by the Customer which includes Licensed Images may also be shared and used in situ by any of the 651 constituents of the Party during the term, only to the extent, and in the format and context, that such Licensed Image was incorporated into the Customer’s Service by the Customer originally.
Media: Website, app and social media Start: 04 June 2024 Duration: Unlimited. $$  

Looking along Deansgate towards Deansgate Square, a skyscraper development in city centre Manchester, UK.  Terms I haven't seen before but a welcome sale.

WBEEBK.jpg

• Love 1

Australia book - almost mid $$

I tried to visit this remote pub twice. On both occasions, the area was flooded and it was surrounded by a sea of red mud. 

Although there are patches of blue sky, this shot was taken from a distance with a zoom.

2A83YA8.jpg

• Love 1

2 for the same details. $ each.

Country: Spain ; Usage: Editorial ;  Media: Editorial website ;  Industry Sector: General business services ;  Start: 01-April-2024 ; Duration: In perpetuity ; 
   Additional Details: Spain,Editorial website

old-quayside-warehouses-now-restaurants-

the-banco-espanol-de-credit-buildingnow-