How was your December 2013?

First things first, happy new year, and all the best for 2014. I wish everyone their fare share in $$$ for the new year. 

So back to business, how was your December 2013? 

For me after a 6 month drought, I bagged a RF distributor sale in December, for net $4. 

Hope you are doing better then me.  :D

Cheers

Ron

Hope you are doing better then me.  :D

Hard to be doing any worse... :P

Sadly enough the comment right above yours shows its not that hard apparently. Even with over 3000 images. 

Despite neglect 2012 to mid 2013 seemed to be recovering :( So I started editing my portfolio and adding new work. My work seems to sell elsewhere though.

December turned out to be great. The number of sales was below average but the average sale price was up. I had 10 sales for a gross of $1,925, so that is nearly a $200 per sale average. The average was helped by one sale that was close to $800! So I am feeling pretty fortunate! Thanks Alamy!

12 for $ 837

highest: $ 265.00 to the Czech Republic

lowest: $ 18.79 to the UK

averages per month for 2013: 12.9 sales for $ 882

(highest  21 + 14 NU in May - lowest 7 + 1 NU in January)

wim

no signs of life....I passed the 3,000 mark but no sales... several zoom here and there but of course non of them turned into a sale...

I cannot believe sales became so little in the second part of 2013 while keep uploading! What am I doing wrong?

I've been on Alamy for just six months so my expectations were/are low, but Santa arrived early for me with my first and only sale plus five zooms in the first week of December...then views plummeted for the remainder of the month.  Net $30 means no immediate distribution but I'm still happy to see a sale and zooms after so little time here.  Here's hoping 2014 will bring many more of both!

Ten sales for $872 in the month of December, with a record low $5.95 distributor sale to India. I'll net $1.79 from that sale, enough to cover the box of matches I'll need to light up my cigar :D .

Happy New Year, everyone!

Archived