Images sold in July 2023

Jar of Schwartz Hot Paprika Spice. Ground from whole. 

Jar of Schwartz Hot Paprika Spice. Ground from whole. Stock Photo

Usage: Editorial, Website, apps and social media. 5 years re-use, Worldwide, archive rights in perpetuity.
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 13 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

• Like 1

Whitworth Hall at the University of Manchester, Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. low $. I'm back in a sales drought so anything is welcome. This is near where I live so easy to update with fresh versions.

2HM3KW4.jpg

• Love 1

So far a slow month, hopefully more will follow and with higher license fees. Suffolk village of Friston, shot May 2022. RM, lower $. For editorial use on social media and digital platforms produced by Bauer Media Radio. 

large-banners-and-placards-displayed-in-

Edited by sb photos
  • Love 1

First outing for the only wild reptile I've seen, and then somebody had found it for me.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 14.7.23.

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Not added much at all, $1.17 gross.

adder-uk-RKG0DB.jpg

Adder, Scotland.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Roy Waller said:

First outing for the only wild reptile I've seen, and then somebody had found it for me.

Usage: Editorial.

Media: Editorial website.

Industry sector: Media, design & publishing.

Image size: Any size.

Start: 14.7.23.

Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media.

Not added much at all, $1.17 gross.

adder-uk-RKG0DB.jpg

Adder, Scotland.

Snakes are so beautiful. They were the most scary part of Africa for me. Fortunately, I didn't see any. I'm not good at spotting animals and have often been saying Where? Where? when everyone else is shooting. Those polar bears are the color of the snow.

Paulette

• Like 1

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use on the customers Ireland based websites and social media (excludes advertising)
Media: Website, app and social media
Start: 14 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited

Pretty much a cut and paste licence for my last 11 sales and pretty much same very very low $ for each. Must have found a niche in the market. 🙂

the-local-fire-brigade-trucks-at-the-fir

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NYCat said:

Snakes are so beautiful. They were the most scary part of Africa for me. Fortunately, I didn't see any. I'm not good at spotting animals and have often been saying Where? Where? when everyone else is shooting. Those polar bears are the color of the snow.

Paulette

In previous years I'd spent hours looking for adders where the locals had told me they were common, but without success. So this particular year I went with someone who was experienced at finding adders. He took me to a spot where he'd found adders every spring for a few years. We searched and searched but couldn't find one. He rang a contact who put him onto another spot not far away where he found this one. It was worth the effort in the end, they do look very striking. No pun intended.

• Love 1

Manchester, UK. 10th June, 2023. Electronic billboard advertises the festival. Some 82,000 music fans are heading to Parklife festival, the annual music festival held in June each year in Heaton Park, Manchester, UK, for the first day of the two day event. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News. Single use in online platforms, social channels and Editorial use in owned DOOH when used in an editorial context and in owned media. $

2R6KFP0.jpg

Yesterdays Bristol Harbour Festival. British summer weather.

Usage: Editorial, For editorial use in publications and digital platforms published by Upday - personalised news app exclusive to Samsung.
Media: Magazine - print, digital and electronic
Start: 17 July 2023
Duration: Unlimited   $

Bristol, UK. 16th July, 2023. Heavy rain shower forces people to get umbrella's out at Bristol Harbour Festival. Credit: JMF News/Alamy Live News Stock Photo

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Betty LaRue said:

That's truly scary, horrifying, in fact. No wonder kids are scared of clowns. My grandson was.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I joined the circus (George Matthews Great London Circus) back in the 70s for a short while. Even without the makeup, they were kind of strange. I guess you have to be a bit weird to do that.

Manchester, UK, 4th June, 2022. A placard reads: 'Stop war. Help.'. “Stand with Ukraine” anti-war rally, a protest about the Russian invasion of Ukraine in Piccadilly Gardens, central Manchester, England, United Kingdom, British Isles. This is the sixteenth Saturday the protest has been held. The protests are organised by the Ukrainian Cultural Centre 'Dnipro' Manchester. Credit: Terry Waller/Alamy Live News  Country: Worldwide Usage: Single company, editorial magazine, print and or web, multiple use 5 years Industry sector: Media, design & publishing. $$  Simple demo placards on topical issues sell. 

2JBA6DG.jpg